𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX:

CHAPTER SIX:

A SOULMATE WHO WASN'T MEANT TO BE..

Finn's POV:

It was the next day, Charli ended up pushing me out of the house. We ended up driving around and walking around the city. "What are we even going to do today?" I asked, Charli chuckled to herself and laughed a little.

"You know how you said you're future was so blind?" Charli responded. I shrugged and pursed my lips, "Yeah? What about?" Charli exhaled softly, she grabbed my arm and we crossed the street leading us to an old shop. 

"I was curious alright. So I scheduled a meeting with a psychic.." Charli mumbled, my eye widened. "Wait WHAT?" I asked, we walked into the shop were we were greeted by an old Hawaiian looking lady.

"Aloha, Welcome to my shop. Sit sit." The old woman pointed to a chair. I sat down, "I'll leave you two alone." Charli left the room. The old woman grabbed my hands and held them tightly. She nodded and started humming.

"Hmm, you have a very good future." She spoke with a very thick Hawaiian accent. I exhaled loudly and she stared at me. "You live a good life, very successful, very happy, with a beautiful woman. And Family." She mumbled.

I looked down and stayed silent. "He kaikamahine e aloha aku iā ʻoe." She mumbled, I scrunched my eye brows out of confusion. "ʻO kahi ʻuhane i manaʻo ʻole ʻia." She replied. "What?" I asked, she got out a piece of paper.

Then she wrote something down on it. She gave it to me and shoed me out of the room. I met up with Charli. "What happened? What did she say?" She asked. "I don't know, she started speaking in a different language that I couldn't understand.." I explained.

Charli snatched the paper out of my hand. "Idiot this is in Hawaiian.." Charli replied. My eyes widened. "Well do you know what it says?" I asked. She shrugged and we walked out of the shop. "No, but I know someone who does."

"Great who is this someone?" I asked, Charli sighed. "But I don't think she would want to help you.." Charli mentioned. I raised an eye brow. "What do you mean-" "Nia, shes the only person I know that can speak Hawaiian fluently." 

"Oh shit..." I mumbled. Charli picked up her phone and call Nia. They had a long boring call, it was mostly Charli trying to convince her to help me out. Eventually she gave in and convinced her to help me.

"Great we'll see you in 10. He owes you one." Charli replied. "Wait what-" "BYE!" Charli shouted as she hung up. "Come on lets go!" Charli grabbed my arm and we walked back to the car.

Y/n's POV:

We all had just gotten breakfast. Nia stood up and walked to her room. She was in there for about 20 minutes, then she walked out. "GUYS HOWS ABOUT YOU GUYS GO TO THE STORE AND PICK UP SOME GROCERIES!" Nia shouted, "Wait why-"

"JUST GO GOES! COME ON!" Nia said sounding shady, Nia tilted her head and mouthed something to everyone. Everyone got up and started grabbing their stuff. "YEAH COME ON Y/N LETS GO!" Millie shouted.

"YEAH IT'LL BE FUN!" Bri yelled. I scrunched my eye brows. "Okay?" I mumbled, I picked up my purse and everyone pushed me out of the room first. Then we all walked down to the lobby. All the way down everyone was acting very strangely. 

We got in the car and drove off to Walmart.

Finn's POV:

We had just made it to the hotel, we walked over to Nia's room and knocked on the door. "Nia! Open up its Charli, and Finn." Charli shouted, Nia opened up the door. "Come in come in!" Nia mumbled. 

Nia grabbed me by my shirt. "WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT FROM ME? GIVE ME ONE REASON AS TO WHY I SHOULD HELP YOU! YOU HURT MY FRIEND! AND EMBARRASSED HER IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!"

Her eye were filled with Rage. "OKAY OKAY! I'M SORRY! I JUST NEED YOU TO TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME OKAY!"I spoke shakingly as I gave her the paper. She grabbed it out of my hand and furiously opened it.

Her eyes widened, "Sit!" She pointed to the kitchen table. Charli and I sat down, Nia looked over at us and sat down. She stared at me, "This is a message.." Nia mumbled, She sighed and looked over at us.

"The message says, 'To those who have a heart, and to those who you have hurt. One person lies there still waiting for the day to get back to you. For the right moment and time.' hmm." Nia explained.

I nodded. "And it also says. 'The right moment is just around the corner, you still have them in your life. For they are the soulmate who wasn't meant to be.'" Nia sighed, Charli stared at Nia, "What do you think this means." Charli asked.

Nia shrugged, I stared off into space. What Nia told us kinda shocked me. I was kinda worried and scared at the same time. "Do you think its about Y/n-" "No, it can't be." I cut Nia off. Nia rolled her eyes. 

"It has to be, there is no one else that-" "It can't be about her.." I tried to convince myself. "It can't be about her-" "The soulmate who wasn't meant to be! Finn it has to be about her!" Charli shouted.

"It can't be-" "Yes it can! Look!-" "No it can't! I already have someone I'm happy with! If anything it could be about Lizzy or Maddie! Or Literally anyone else!" I shouted, "Look! Thank you for your time but there is no way in hell it could be Y/n!"

I stood up and walked out, I bailed. I just I was frustrated...

AUTHORS NOTE:

I wonder what this could mean. I mean it really could mean anything, you don't know. I don't know, or DO I? But like? Fate WHERE ARE YOU? Anyways! Thank you for reading! Stay safe ;)