𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

Blurb:
It was strange last spring when I spent with you. The warm snow fell and I felt good. On that day, you were so beautiful. I just wanted time to stop. Will it snow again next spring?

Playlist:
𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄 - 𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡
"Will the spring snow come? Will it snow again in your favorite spring?"

𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 - 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗮 (𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄)
"And if I could, I'd get you the moon and give it to you. And if death was coming for you, I'd give my life for you."

𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 - 𝗥𝘂𝗲𝗹
"Something 'bout your eyes, I can't even walk in a straight line. Under the influence. Oh, I've been dazed and confused. From the day I met you."

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 - 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗶𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿
"When I create, you're my muse. The kind of smile that makes the news."

𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨 - 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲 & 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗶𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿
"I'ma get to know you better. Kinda hope we're here forever. There's nobody on these streets. If you told me that the world's ending, ain't no other way that I could spend it."

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 & 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗡
"When I'm with you, it feels like i'm dreaming all day. You are my starlight, I get so happy. Your love is like a gift."

𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 - 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗡 (𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱)
"I could never let you go, Couldn't run away if I tried. 'Cause even when I'm all alone, You still got a hold on my mind."

𝟱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 - 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 (𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗼)
"Stay with me a little more. Five more minutes, just us two. Stay in my arms a little more. Five more minutes, just us two."

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻 '𝗕𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 - 𝗥𝘂𝗲𝗹
"You got me feeling things I swear that I have never felt. And you have a way with saying words that always stick around."

𝗜 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝘃
"I like me better when I'm with you. I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause I like me better when...I like me better when I'm with you."

(プリズム) 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗺 - 𝗔𝗺𝗣𝗺 & 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗮
"You've got nothing to fear
'Cause I'll be right here when you look beside you."

𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 -  𝗭𝗔𝗬𝗡 & 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁
"I just wanna keep calling your name
until you come back home."

𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗢 - 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗠
"I want to ask up above, yeah. What did love even mean?
You're the only one missing in my world."

DISCLAIMER:
The is a work of fiction. The idols in the story aren't mine. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Their personalities have been tweaked a bit to fit the story so do not assume they act the same way in real life. Do not send hate to any of these idols. ALL OF THIS IS PURELY FICTIONAL (OTHER THAN USING THE ACTUAL NAMES OF THE IDOLS) AND INTENDED ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.