𝖙𝖜𝖔: 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆

Despite having a decent amount of sleep during the flight, Lisa was no exception to the effects of jet lag. As soon as they landed, Jaehyun had offered to carry her to which the Princess had declined multiple times, reminding the male how inappropriate it would look. Jaehyun seemed unfazed but respected the raven-haired female's wishes.

As the two got off the plane, Lisa puts her sunglasses on and stayed close to the male as they walked towards the baggage claim area. Jaehyun looked down at his phone before glancing up at the haggard looking Princess.

"Our ride's here, Lis. You can go on ahead. I'll take care of our things. He should be right outside the exit and don't worry, I told him not to tell anyone that you were coming." The male nodded in reassurance. If Lisa weren't so tired, she would've protested and stayed to help but as her body was aching for rest, she nodded and quickly made her way towards the exit. Luckily enough, they landed at a time where not a lot of people were around. It was early in the morning as the raven-haired female could see the sun peeking up from the horizon. Before she could walk up to the car and greet the man she thought of as another older brother, she noticed a few snowflakes drop on the ends of her hair. The sight made her smile. She loved the spring snow. She walked towards the car and smiled at Junmyeon whom greeted her with a warm welcome.

"Welcome back, your highness. How was your travels?" The male uttered, politely as he opened the door for the Princess and gestured for her to get in. Lisa smiled as she approached the male. "It was good. Although, I feel really tired right now so Jaehyun sent me along while he waits for our things. Can you go help him?" The female answered.

As she got in the car, Junmyeon nodded. "Of course. Just get some rest, Princess." He smiled before gently shutting the car door and heading inside to help Jaehyun with their stuff. It didn't take a lot of time before Lisa passed out, laying herself down on the leathery cushion.

After successfully grabbing every luggage and loading them in the car, Jaehyun sat in the passenger seat in the front and glanced at the back to where he spotted the Princess curled up asleep. He chuckled and puts on his seat belt as Junmyeon did the same.

"She works too hard, that girl." Junmyeon uttered as he began to drive off. Having been working for the royal family got him the privilege to know each member's personality. He admired how hard working all of them were. It was why he decided to stay working for them rather than pursuing another career. Junmyeon was like another older brother for Lisa and Hyunsuk. He remembered how many times he had broken the rule just to sneak the two out for a drive around Therondia with Hanbin occasionally joining from time to time.

"Yeah. I told her to take it easy but you know how she is." Jaehyun muttered as softly as he could, not wanting to wake or disturb the sleeping beauty.

"How about you? Seriously, Jaehyun. You attended Yale just to constantly keep a watch on her. Even I wouldn't do that." The older grinned and shook his head, keeping his eyes on the road.

Jaehyun chuckled before glancing at the rear view mirror to check on the Princess. He looked at the older male after making sure she was still sound asleep and sighed. He didn't want to address something that Lisa could potentially hear. He didn't want her to worry nor did he want her to be worked up over something that wasn't her responsibility. But he wanted Junmyeon to know for the purpose of potentially saving his life if the information was brought to light.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this but I want you to be cautious and I know you mean a lot to Lisa and Hyunsuk, especially. The main reason why I couldn't leave her highness by herself is because one of the King's trusted advisor was found dead while he was on a business trip in Connecticut. I thought it was merely a coincidence at first but there was a mark carved into his chest. It was their symbol. It was a warning. They knew the Princess was attending Yale despite it being a secret from the public. The King didn't want the information spread to his children but he wanted me to keep a close eye on her when I can so I decided the best way to do it was to attend Yale."