𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖆𝖓

Dong Sicheng, the recently crowned King of Caspian and known to be highly intellectual with a nickname he's now famous for even outside the walls of Caspian, "Ice Cold King" due to his exterior being of that he was a cold person and had never been shy to reject any women that showed interest in him...or simply, his throne in a not so polite manner—was now whining like a child at his head of security and close friend Lee Taeyong because of the lack of chocolate put in his waffles.

Lee Taeyong patted the King's head, chuckling softly at the scene in front of him. Only he, and a few others, were the only ones who knew Sicheng's true personality. It was merely a technique that he uses so people would take him seriously as King. But around trusted people, Sicheng was his true self. It wasn't like he was being fake around other people, especially to his people. But being a young King had its cons. The younger he was, the less he'd be thought of as responsible enough to rule a kingdom.

"Just spread some nutella on it, your highness. Come on. We have a meeting with the President of China soon." Wong Yukhei, Sicheng's secretary, uttered as he stood next to the whining King.

Sicheng sighed and begrudgingly did as his secretary told him so before getting up from the dining table and took a bite of the nutella sandwich he made with waffles. Taeyong protested as the young King got up from his position.

"It's alright, hyung. We need to get going. It'll be rush hour soon. You should take care of things around here for awhile. I'll take Johnny with us instead." Sicheng gave his head of security a small reassuring smile, knowing how hard the older had worked for the past few weeks assisting him. Before the latter could protest, Sicheng gave him a small salute and headed off with Yukhei in tow.

As the two walked through the hallways of the castle, Sicheng nodded at the people that bowed his way as he walked past them before turning his head to look at his tall secretary.

"What else is on the agenda today, Yukhei?" the King asked and munched further on his self-made waffle sandwich.

The taller male sighed and looked down at the iPad on his hand and scrolled through the King's schedule. He kissed his teeth as he scrolls through before glancing back up at the male. "After your meeting with the President, we'll be heading off to the coal mines by the bridge connecting to Therondia. The King will be there too but we have to move fast. I heard of his press conference later on in the day. We shouldn't take to long with the President. He has to catch his flight back to China." The younger male answered.

As the two headed out towards the car where Johnny was waiting, Sicheng saw a snowflake drop. He glanced up at the sky where he could see the sun slowly peaking out. Snow wasn't very rare to occur during springtime, especially on the very first few weeks of the season. While others hated the snow, Sicheng didn't mind it one bit. Snow was a beautiful thing for the young King.

"Your highness?"

He was snapped out of his thoughts, looking down at the source of the voice. Yukhei stood by the opened door of the car and Johnny was already inside the driver's seat. Sicheng cleared his throat and climbed inside the car followed by his secretary. After putting on the seat-belt, the young King of Caspian grabbed the bottle of water handed out to him by Yukhei and downed the whole content in one gulp before handing it back to the younger.

"I'm surprised Taeyong let you off without him." Johnny spoke, taking a glance at the rearview mirror at the King before focusing on the road.

Sicheng leaned back on the seat, his eyes automatically looking out the window as he noticed more snow coming down. "I didn't exactly give him a choice." He replied in his usual deep tone.

The older chuckled and shook his head, lightly. "He keeps denying it but he's pretty much your bitch." He grinned in a mischievous manner. The grin on his face immediately reminded the young King of his childhood friend. If only he was around, Johnny would've gotten along with him.