Chapter 1

(Ryuuk talking)
(Izuku talking)
Deku's POV
When I was in class,I saw a black thing fall from the sky out the window.It looked like a notebook,so I decided to go check it out when school was done.
Since I was distracted,the sir called out to me to answer a question,since he was aware I wasn't paying attention.

(Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass)

When class finished,I remembered the black thing I saw.I went to check it out.It was behind the school,in front of the koi pond.I picked it up,it was a black notebook with the title "Death note".I decided to see if there was any name so I could return it to the owner,but I didn't find a name.I opened the notebook and saw instructions on how to use it.

I opened the notebook and saw instructions on how to use it

I thought it was fake but I brought it with me anyway.I walked to my apartment and went to my room.I closed the door and put the death note on my desk.I was gonna sit down on my chair when I heard a faint sound in my closet.
I ignored it but then the noise got louder and louder.I opened my closet door slowly and carefully and saw a tall,skinny thing with black wings.

(Pretend that he doesn't have death note and that the apples are eaten)I was terrified,but I did notice that he is on a mountain of eaten apples

I was terrified,but I did notice that he is on a mountain of eaten apples.So maybe he likes apples?.I decided to check out my theory.I went to the kitchen to take an apple,then I went back to my room,opened my closet door a little for the apple to fit in.I sat and waited for that thing to take the apple.It didn't take long since the apple was red and shiny,so it was really visible.That thing quickly took the apple then somehow the apple rolled out of the closet all eaten up.

Then the thing in the closet got up and opened the door to reveal itself to me
WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT THING!!!!
I was in so much shock,it left me speechless.
"Hello,my name is Ryuuk"
"W-What are y-you?"
"I am a Shinigami.Also known as a death god"
"W-What are you d-doing he-here?"
"Well you see,you've dropped something that belonged to me"
"O-Oh,w-what is i-it?"
"The death note.But now since you have taken it,it now belongs to you"
"W-Well w-what should I do with it?"
"Didn't you read the instructions?"
"W-Well yeah I did"
"Then you know what to do with it and how it works"
"But isn't it fake?"
"No,it isn't fake.if you want to know so bad,then just try it"
"But what if I kill someone??!?!!!!?"
"What if it's someone you want dead?"
"Fine,I-I'll try it"

3rd POV

Midoriya sat down in front of his desk where the death note was placed.

"Well? You know how it works don't you?.All you have to do is write the persons name you want dead with their image pictured in you're head and you write how they die."
"O-Okay"

Midoriya wrote down Bakugou's friend  'Tamari Anashi'(the guy that can make his fingers long)and wrote how he was going to die.
"Tomorrow he's just going to have a simple heart attack at 8:20 am."
" That's all?Thought it would be more brutal"
"Well for now it's going to be like that until I know it's real.when I know it's real,that's when it'll be more brutal."
(Still 3rd POV)
Midoriya goes to bed waiting for tomorrow to happen,kind of exited that someone might actually die.

Bonus(inko talking)

Inko's POV
I came home from work to find the apartment quieter than usual.
"Izuku"I called out,but got no response
"Izuku?"I called out again.
Then I entered his room to find him sleeping.I look over to his desk and walked to it.I saw a black notebook labeled 'Death note'.
I smiled happily
'Looks like he got one too'.
I opened the notebook to see if he wrote anyone's name,and he did.
'Tamari anashi huh?'.(not a real name)
I saw something in the corner of my eye,more like...someone.

I turned to face whoever was there,and it was probably izuku's shinigami.

"Hello,you must be Izuku's Shinigami,am I right?

He turned around to face me,and I think he might be quite surprised.

"Yes,In fact I am.You must be his mother right?"

"Yes,I am his mother.My name is Inko Midoriya ,nice to meet you"
"Ryuuk,my name is Ryuuk"
"Well then Ryuuk,may I treat you to something?"
"Do you have any apples?"
"Yes, we do have apples.in fact we also have an apple pie,do you want to try it?"
"Sure,I'll eat anything that has to do with apples"

Word count:831