Chapter 5

(This doesn't make any sense but plez just imagine that midoriya killed countless of people and not just the two. Its da only thing i could come up with)
3rd POV

Midoriya
Midoriya
Midoriya
Still, nothing
MIDORIYA!
"WHAT! What is it that is sooooOooOoO 'important' that you had to wake me up.  ON. A. SATURDAY.?!"
"Apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie apple pie-"
"SHUSH YOU MORON!"
" :-| "
" >:-/ "
"Ugh, no point in arguing with you anyway. Might as-well go out and get apple pie for you"
Midoriya got out of bed grumpily and went to put on his clothes
" you gonna keep staring or what?"
Ryuuk turns away
"Thats what i thought"
Midoriya finished dressing. He was wearing an over sized black and white hoodie that reached his thighs and he was wearing black jeans. He then went to eat breakfast.
"Morning mom" he lazily said.
"Good morning honey!"
"Whats for breakfast?"
"Sunny side up with bacon and pancakes!"
Midoriya's eyes lit up like a puppy getting its treat. He directly sat at the table and inhaled his food( yes , INHALE )
After he was done eating, he washed his plate and headed out.
"Where are you going sweetie"
"I'm gonna go get Ryuuk some apple pie"
Midoriya went to the store to get some apple pie, he went to the pie section and got a green apple flavor'd pie, he felt like someone was watching him. He looked around and didn't see anyone so he shrugged it off. While he was walking to the cashier he saw the news on a random hung up TV(those ones in stores where they talk about the new and stuff)
It was about the countless deaths
"These murders keep getting more brutal and brutal as days pass. The police are trying to catch the villain causing these murders, But it seems that they are leaving no trail behind, So the police have no lead whatsoever."
I smirk, ' Im flattered, Am I THAT good? Well, It kind IS unfair since I AMMMMM using a Deathnote' My smirk gets even wider as the news lady continues talking
"But, They have one suspicion. They say That there is this boy in every scene where the victim gets brutally murdered. He has a school uniform, a yellow school bag and messy green fluffy hair. And he seems to have a black notebook in his hand. His face isn't clear so they have no idea how he looks like."
Hm, So they suspect me? Welp, they can't see my face anyway. Before I go to the cashier I put my hood up, Then I go to the cashier and pay for the pie. I then walk out and start walking home. I get the same feeling that someone is watching me, I look around and spot someone. They had scars on their face, under his eyes, and the bottom half of his lip till his neck, it probably goes down to his chest. They have spiky black hair and have a coat on with a white shirt. I was confused on why he was practically stalking me. I mean I have been feeling like someone was watching me before i got the Deathnote, I felt disturbed so I turned my glance away from him and started walking faster, I peeked a little and saw he was following me. I didn't have Ryuuk with me so he couldn't tell me his name. I panicked and sped walked to an alley way, which I thought was the short cut I took to get home, but I took the wrong turn And ended up with a dead end. I was gonna turn around and run out the alley but the guy from before was already there. He was walking forward, but as he was walking forward i was backing away. I wanted to move back more but my back hit the wall, I was practically cornered.
" Who are you?! What do you want from me!?"
"Don't be frightened, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just a little visit"
"I don't even know you!"
"But i do~"
"Who are you?"
" My name is Dabi, Love~"
"Why are you calling me Love?"
"Thats for me to know and you to find out"
Dabi got closer and closer until we were only 2 inches apart, He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered
"Izuku~" then he licked my ear.
This moron! He knew I was a blushing mess!
He then walked away disappearing into the shadows. I avoided the way he went and ran out of the alley blushing. I ran home and put the pie on the counter and changed my clothes then went to sleep. I couldn't stop thing about him, why did he stalk me? Why did he call me love? Why is he so hot- wait HOT?! No,no, no, stop thinking like this Izuku just go to bed, go to bed, go to bed, go to bed, go to bed, go to bed.
Eventually Midoriya slept

Word count: 851
Hope you enjoyed the book!
I'm gonna try update tomorrow as-well. And thank you Memers21, I wish you luck in life!
Bye!
(Original word count including dis: 880