Chapter 3

Deku's POV
I woke up to the sound of my annoying 'alarm clock' also known as Ryuuk.
"Midoriya, Midoriya!"Ryuuk whispered
"Ryuuk? what do you want? it's 5:10 in the morning"

"Do you know how to make an apple pie?"
"SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!"I whisper yelled
"What? Ya got a problem with that?"

"YES! YOU WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING, JUST FOR ME TO MAKE YOU APPLE PIE!"I whisper yelled at him

"Yea, so?"

"Ugh, you're insufferable"

"I am not insufferable, you are"

"Says the one that wakes up 5 in the morning, grieving for an apple pie. Anyway, thanks for waking me up, I guess"

"You're welcome, but do I get an-"

"NO!!"

(still Deku's POV)

Since Ryuuk woke me up early, I decided to get up and change.

I went to the bathroom, did morning stuff, got out, changed into my uniform, and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and my bag and went to school with Ryuuk following behind me.

On my way to school, I saw ash-blond hair in the distance. As I got closer, I saw that it was kacchan, I kept a far distance so he won't notice me.

We arrived at school and went to class, and as I expected we were the first ones there.

By the time we got here, it was 6:57, 3 minutes before class.

As soon as it was 7:00, the bell rang and students came filling in the class. Then the sir came and began teaching the class.

{time skip to lunch}10:59

The bell rang telling us to go to lunch. Since Ryuuk was with me, I decided to get an apple from the fruits section from lunch. I sat in the far corner, so no one would see a floating apple

Then he walks off. After a minute or two, the bell rang. We went to class, then the teacher started teaching.

I was zoning out because I was thinking if the death note was real or not.

"-riya"

"-idoriya!"

"MIDORIYA!"

"S-Sorry miss " I say sinking in my chair

"Pay attention next time"

"yes, miss" I say sunken in my seat. Then everyone started laughing at me.

[Last period]

"Ok,you need to to focus on what you're gonna be in the future.i can pass out some tests but.....Who cares! I know you all want to be heroes!"
"Hey teach, don't lump me in with these bunch of losers"
"WHAT!YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US KATSUKI!"
"Oh yeah,Bakugou,didn't you apply for U.A?"
"WHAT THATS THE MOST FAMOUS HERO SCHOOL!!!"
"Hell yeah I am.I aced the mock tests,I'm the only one in this school who could possibly get into U.A.I'll definitely surpass all might and become the number one.My name will be scribed on the list of top earners!!"
"Oh yeah midoriya, you want to go to U.A too?"
Everyone started looking at me, then laughing while calling me names and trying to discourage me from even trying to be a hero.And then, kacchan glared at me with a deadly smirk,
"Your ass wants to go to U.A?You'll just die in the entrance exams!A quirkless deku wanting to go to the most prestigious school,and just a stupid wanna be hero!The school is already shitty and you plan on failing to embarrass it more?"
"That May be true,yes I did apply for U.A,But that doesn't mean I don't have a brain.I can simply use strategies and destroy the robots.But you kacchan?you'll just run around causing the biggest explosions,probably hurting anyone going in your way.And also just answer this one question of mine.Why do you want to be a hero?"
After I gave that speech,everyone was shocked, and to my surprise, even kacchan.He just stood there,looking at me like I just murdered someone.
"So?Why do you want to be a hero?For fame?money?"
And he just stayed silent,clenching his teeth and fists tiny explosions coming from them.
"That's what I thought"
By the time I said that,the bell rang.Everyone stood up and left except for kacchan's friend that can make his skin into rocks.I stood up and walked over to my seat,arranging the order of my books.then when I got to my hero analysis book,kacchan snatched it,exploded it and tried to throw it out the window,but Ryuuk caught it and gave it to me,I hid it behind my back.I'm sure one of them will mention it.
"Ya know deku.if you wanna be a hero so bad I actually have an idea.Take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray you'll get a quirk in your second chance in life."
I wanted to write his name and give him the most brutal death,but then,his friend mentioned the notebook, I think he saw it behind my back.
"Hey Bakugou, isn't that his hero book?"
Kacchan looked at me and said.
"Show.It.To.Me"
"I simply do not know what you're talking about"
"Don't fucking lie to me deku. You know I hate liars"
"What's the point of asking me if I have the notebook when you can CLEARLY see it in my hand?"
"Hey,uhh.He's not lying"
"SHUT UP AND SHOW ME THE GOD DAMN NOTEBOOK!!"
"Ugh,whatever"
I say while showing it to him.Honestly,it didn't have one scratch. It's like it was brand new.
"Damn deku.TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!"
I got impatient wanting to kill him on the spot.but I can't.His friend will be suspicious that I killed him and will report the murder and me.
I decided to ignore kacchan and walk around him,getting my bag and heading out.i looked at Ryuuk and thanked him.
"Thanks for catching my notebook"
"Yeah,you're welcome.But does that mean I get more apple pies?"
"Fine.Just one"
I walked out of school,starting a conversation with Ryuuk.
By the time our conversation stopped was when we reached the apartment.
I greeted my mother,She greeted back.I told her that Ryuuk wanted an apple pie and that I was tired and wanted to sleep.She said she'd make him an apple pie and she told me goodnight.

Word count:1050