Case 6: Rohypnol.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just a mere amateur writer. Thank you.

Case 6: Rohypnol.

I didn't know how things got into this. One minute i was with my friends, dancing and drinking. I know i had a few shots and i know i didn't get drunk. And then the next minute, i'm laying on a mattress, with this unfamiliar guy hovering me. I could feel him kissing my neck as if it was a chewy meat. His hands were on my hips, the blasting sound from the party was silenced. My body didn't cooperate with me. I wanted to move and see who this guys was but my head wouldn't budge. My arm wouldn't lift. My whole body was still and heavy.

His hand started roaming my sides and then cupped my breast as he left wet kisses through my collar bone. I felt disgusting. I wanted to speak but even a small whimper wouldn't let out. I was being used like a doll as he ripped out my shirt. The cold air hit my skin and sent chills throughout my body, raising all the hair in my body.

Throwing my bra somewhere, I felt the tears escaped my eyes, as i knew that I'll be done for. He removed my jeans, leaving me in my underwear. My eyes were heavy but i could still see the silhouette of this guy. Just as the moment granted me, he stood up removing his clothes.

I tried moving my toes and it was successful that i breathed a little relief. My fingers next, and just as i was about to move my hand, the guy went back to me before. He gripped my wrist harder as his face showed the anger expression.

"What do you think you're doing, bitch?" He spat. I felt helpless. I didn't even know, how i ended up here or how did these happen. I didn't know what to do. I was at his mercy.

"Now, it's about time i enjoy this little mea—" he was licking his lip like a maniac as he spoke when a sudden knock by the door interrupted him.

"What the fuck?! I don't need a room service!!" He shouted by the door. I wanted to scream and ask for help but a helpless groan was the only thing that came out from my mouth.

The person knocked again just as the guy above me, was about to touch me again.

"What the fuck!" The guy said stomping down the bed and walked to the door stomping his feet. I tried moving again, it was a precious opportunity that i couldn't give up.

A moment of struggling was upheld by me when a scent pass by my nose. It was that minty smell again.

"What do we have here..." a very familiar voice said. I wanted to move my head and see her but i couldn't as i could not move. I just settled with my eye as i tried to see her. "Drugged...?" She spoke. Her voice was as cold as i heard her from the first time that it surpasses the room temperature.

I felt a warm hand held my wrist, then my shoulder. She was sitting me up. I felt embarrassed as my body was fully exposed. She stood beside there my eyes finally seeing her, her outfit was like any other day. Her turtle neck and her trench coat the only difference was she removed the coat and was about to cover me with it—

"It wasn't room service, who the fuck— hey! Who are you?!" The guy came back. He quickly took the gun from his pocket pointing at us but i didn't even see how she moved, until the guy dropped the gun with his bleeding hand, kneeling from the pain.

"You... bastard!" Before he could pick up the gun again, four people burst open the door entering, there were three guys and a lady wearing back suits and tie. They handcuffed the man as they said something in a different language.