Case 23: Seize the Day

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

Warninggggggg! R18 guys XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CASE 23: Seize the Day

...

Alexx made me wear her clothes. They weren't the one i used to wear but they're very comfortable. I had on her football shirt that had her name on it Scott. Yeah, brings back the time i used to call her that. It was paired with a dark jeans she used to wear but was smaller for her now and it was still baggy for me and i used the shoe i wore when i came here.

"You ready?" She asked me coming out of her closet.

She was wearing the same colored shirt as i do and over it was a trench coat and in her black jeans, paired with timber boots. Her hair was still tied up.

"Yeah, i guess so" i said and she moved closer to me letting me smell her signature chocolate mint smell.

"What's your perfume?" I asked her suddenly.

"Perfume? Oh i use cologne. Wait I'll just get it." She said going back inside. She came back with a black square bottle.

Memo Paris Russian Leather. What the... this cost- oh yeah. They were practically rich. But this is the minty smell part... where am i getting the chocolate smell?

I stared at the cologne for another two seconds then stared at her. She returned my look with confusion. Without hesitation, i stepped closer to her. Grabbing her shoulder and pulled her to me, at the crook of her neck, i inhaled her scent. It also took me by surprise with my action but i was curious if i was just imagining that scent all this time- and i wasn't wrong. It was there, chocolate added with her mint cologne. I want to smell her closely. I want to touch her skin.

"Uh is everything okay?" She asked not moving away from me, instead, she leaned down letting me get a better access to her.

"Hmm it's nothing" i said inhaling her scent one last time before stepping away. "Shall we go?" I asked.

"We shall" she answered holding my hand and led the way out.

As a matter of fact, i wanted her to rest. After eating, i tried to bargain with her and she was just stubborn to go out, saying as long as she was with me. I tried saying that i don't wanna go out anymore but she was sulking as she agreed. My conscience just couldn't resist her pouting, since I arrived here, everything about her was cute. Cute this, cute that. Is this the side effect of love?

"Here's the key" Tania said, handing a card to her.

"Thanks" she said and tapped the card at the handle before running on the other side and opening the door.

"After you" she said, smiling widely at me.

"You didn't have to" i said returning her smile and got in, "thank you"

"I wanted to do it" she said as she closed the door. I watch how she talked to Tania, removing the smile out of her face, she spoke very few words as i tried reading her lips. Tania, in return, nodded and left her. She smiled again before turning to the car and walked to the driver side.

"What did you talk about? if you don't mind me asking" i asked as she put on her seatbelt.

"Nothing, i just asked her to bathe the dogs so i can show them to you once we return" she smiled.