♛ Oh, Okay

Eun stood in front of the vending machine, contemplating what to buy for a snack. Usually, she thought little, but now that she was sharing with Jihoon, she had a huge list to go over.

"What are we buying?" Eun heard a voice beside her, startling her as she turned towards the person. Asahi stood near the younger, smiling adorably.

"I haven't decided yet. Anything you would like? My treat," she offered, wondering if the older boy was exhausted after his busy day.

Asahi simply shook his head. "I'm gonna head for lunch and have some proper food, but I will hold on to that treat." He laughed, casually resting his arm on Eun's shoulder. "But if you can't decide on anything, I recommend the seafood crackers, they are divine."

Eun gratefully smiled at Asahi before pressing the code and buying a packet of seafood crackers. She also bought a few extra snacks for the others and carried all of them towards their usual lunch table - with the help of Asahi.

On their way to their friends, Asahi and Eun came across Doyoung, who tensed up once he saw the girl. Asahi greeted the younger, pinching his cheeks and inviting him over to the table.

"Sure, I just wanted to talk to Eun for a bit. I will be right behind you," Doyoung stated, smiling widely at his hyung.

Eun's eyes widened at the boy's words, not expecting that outcome. However, she continued smiling, even after Asahi left before telling the two to hurry.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something. Nothing major," Doyoung quickly added, seeing the girl's confused expression. "So, maybe if you are free, we could meet up this evening at the bar near the megastore?" He asked, looking at Eun for an answer.

"T-The bar?" Eun couldn't help but stammer, eyes widening once again.

Doyoung chuckled, seeing the innocent look Eun had on her face. "You don't have to drink there, Eun. Plus, we are over 20, going to a bar is not anything scandalous."

"I said nothing, shut up!" The girl fisted her hand and punched Doyoung, frowning.

"But you were thinking it." Doyoung laughed, grabbing a few snacks off Eun's hands. "Let's go, the others must be waiting."

Eun was annoyed and kept frowning, but still followed behind Doyoung. She was confused at how the conversation turned out. The older boy seemed tense when he first saw her, but now was casually teasing her - as if his first impression about her was completely wrong or something.

Once Eun spotted her friends, she started speed-walking towards them, ignoring Doyoung's laughs behind her. Oh, he is so going to get it this evening.

Jeongwoo was the first to notice that something - or someone - annoyed the girl - and with the looks Doyoung kept giving her, it was easy to figure out that something was up.

"What happened between you and Doyoung hyung?" Jeongwoo asked after Eun passed around the snacks for everyone at the table. The younger was clearly too annoyed to even spare her crush a word, seeing that she just handed him a cracker packet without a smile.

"He is annoying, I don't know how you deal with him," Eun angrily stated before confessing whatever the two had talked about.

"Okay, here me out. Doyoung hyung definitely has a crush on you."

"Now you are spewing out bullshit."

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, really. Why else would he call you to the bar? Why not the cafe we all go to?" He asked, causing Eun to sit and ponder over it as well.

"Why not?"

"Because the cafe has all of our university kids around. Whatever he wants to talk about, he wants it to be personal and secretive. And the only thing hyung is secretive about is his feelings. Now you get me?"

"Shut up, my head hurts."

Before Jeongwoo could assure Eun and tease her more, someone else calling her name, cut him off. "Cha Eun!" the voice was recognizable by everyone at the table, causing them to stop their private conversations and look at the person approaching their table.

A brunet stood near the table, grinning widely. He held a bag of snacks and drinks, as he usually did. He looked at Eun with a fond smile before handing her the bag, his smile never leaving his face.

"Ah, Minjun," she sighed, smiling politely as she took the bag from the older brunet. "Thanks for these, as always."

Minjun gave Eun one last look before running towards his friends, looking back at Eun now and then. Jeongwoo didn't waste a second in aggressively grabbing the snack bag from Eun, digging his hand to pull out the envelope that was always left inside.

"I swear to God, if this is another horny letter, I am calling the cops on him!" Jaehyuk glared at the piece of paper Jeongwoo pulled out of the envelope.

"Not before me, you are not!" Hyunsuk aggressively huffed, looking over his shoulder to see if the weird boy was still staring at his sister-like best friend.

Jeongwoo sighed in relief, crumpling the paper and putting it in his jacket pocket. "Such a saint. Guess your threats have worked," he wondered out loud before dumping the contents of the bag on the table. "Help yourself, guys. We don't get free stuff often."

"it's been over three years, and he's stalked you through high school. Why don't you do something for him to stop?" Jihoon spoke up, playing with haneul's hands.

Eun was finally made aware that she had a crush, and he was present at the table. She shook her head before answering. "Because it's been over three years, that's why. I don't want anyone questioning me why I waited for a whole three years to report him. Besides, he hasn't physically done anything, other than giving me snacks, so it's fine."

"Hasn't physically done anything ... yet." Hyunsuk warned, giving Eun the usual look that caused her to sigh.

"I have a shit ton of problems and a horny and weird admirer is not one of them!" Eun stated in a final tone, causing everyone to go back to what they were doing.

Jeongwoo rested his arm over Eun's shoulder, chuckling lightly. "But wondering why Doyoung hyung wants to meet you at the bar is one, right?" He asked, but he already knew the answer.

"Yes."