1

Friday night.

It was crowded as usual at the Poison club. Everyone there to see Frank, also known as Destroya, their biggest star. Men and women alike would come to see him every week, and some of them were already requesting a private with him.

In the meantime, Frank was in the back getting ready, putting on his glittery stilettos that made him look like he was he was six feet tall. 'Ready, honey?' Richie, one of the staff guys, asked.

Frank nodded, fixed his hair, and waited for his cue.

'And now, ladies and gentleman,' the emcee announced. 'The star y'all came here to see, and Poison's favorite, Destroya!!!'

The lights went dim, and as the first notes of Danzig's She Rides, Destroya came out, wearing nothing but black lace panties and a white crop top, showing most of his tattooed body, his arms up as he strode the catwalk, sway his hips. When he reached the pole, he grinded his ass against it, smirking at the man right in front of him, and winked at a cute guy.

He slid up and down the pole, his legs spread, and then span around it, and did all kinds of tricks. He knew what he was doing. He had everyone drooling over him, throwing him cash, yelling all kinds of nasty stuff. He hated that part, but he knew that he was pretty, and if that was going to pay the bills, he'd keep doing it.

Besides, he enjoyed performing.

At some point, he lost the shirt, and he was showing off his chest, and his sweaty hair was on his face, and he was on his hands and knees, crawling to the other side of the stage.

He felt a hand touching his ass, but he did his best to ignore it. Sometimes he wondered if it was all worth it. The shit he got from customers, how disrespectful they were, or having to fuck old men, for all the money he got every night and having the chance to do what he liked.

'Get to work, boy! You'll get fired and it's only your second day!' someone yelled at Gerard, who'd been looking, not staring, at Destroya performing for the past couple minutes. He was so fucking good, Gerard thought. His legs!

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to get a job at a strip club, knowing Gerard would be looking at attractive men all the time. How was he supposed to hide his boner?

At the end, his boss decided to send him to the back to do the dishes, which Gerard knew it was for his own sake too.

But whenever he worked front of the house on weekends, his favorite thing was Destroya's show. He would be wearing a goth dress sometime, or shorty jean shorts and boots, fishnet leggings and crop tops. Gerard liked his style, but also he was fucking hot!

Dating other employees, especially the artists as they called them, was strictly prohibited. Not that Destroya would ever notice Gerard. He was only a chubby boy, too shy for his own good. He didn't have a chance.

He went out for a cigarette before he had to start closing, when he heard the back door opening, and two people coming out. It took him a minute to realize one of them was the one and only Destroya, and only because he was wearing the same outfit. But he had never seen him this close. And he was way shorter than he thought. 'Be safe, hun,' he heard Destroya say to the man as he walked away. Then he turned around, walked towards the door to get back in, when he spotted Gerard. 'Hey, baby,' he said. Gerard didn't know how to react. Destroya. Was talking to him!

He tried not to freak out and smiled.

'Having a good night?' Frank said, trying to sound cheerful, but Gerard could hear how tired he was. So he just nodded, and offered him a cigarette. Frank could never say no to cigarettes, especially not after a night like this. So he took one, and let Gerard light it. 'Thanks, babe.'