𝚃𝚆𝙾

Lexie

Lexie

AS LEXIE MADE HER WAY over to the nurse's station, a sigh escaped her lips. Over the past couple days, her and Spencer have formed a real friendship. Lexie has sneaked him many strawberry Jell-O cups, and he's paged her a couple of times just to talk to her. The longest they talked was for about 2 hours.

It was one night where the pit was slow, so there weren't very many patients. Everyone was on call, and many of the residents and interns were in on call rooms, fast asleep. But not Lexie.

Lexie was talking to Spencer Reid. They talked about their careers, their friends, their childhoods. They didn't realize how much they had in common. They were both very smart, had good friends, and a weird home life.

But alas, all good things have to come to an end. Lexie collected Spencer's discharge papers and began to make her way back over to Spencer's room, but ran into the infamous Mark Sloan.

"Hey Little Grey, what are you doing later?"

Lexie looked up at the man who was towering over her. "I'm on call, Dr. Sloan. I'm an intern."

"Come to Joe's with me tonight, I could probably get you away from here for an hour or two." Mark pushed, trying to get Lexie to say yes.

Mark has had his eye on Lexie for awhile now. Ever since Meredith ordered that none of the attendings were to look at Lexie like that, specifically Mark, it just made him want her more.

"Mark I-"

"What are you two talking about?" Meredith asks, walking up to Lexie and Mark, standing almost in-between them like a brick wall.

"Nothing. I have to go deliver discharge papers. See you both around." Lexie answered, quickly moving away from the two.

"You know, little Grey, you can call me Mark!" Mark shouted at her back as she opened the door to Spencer's room.

"Hey, sorry I took so long." Lexie apologizes to Spencer as she sets the papers on the table next to him.

"It's okay. Is that your boyfriend?" Spencer asks, nudging towards Mark.

"Dr. Sloan? Oh god no. He's like, twice my age. Well, not that much, but he's way older than me and I don't know if that would-"

"It's okay, Lexie. You don't need to prove yourself." Spencer says with a chuckle, before taking the papers and pen, signing at the bottom of each form after quickly reading the fine print.