chapter three

Sorry for the bad edit of mine and my vocab didn't good

---

Shining star

Chapter three

---

Hyunjae's P.O.V

"Miss me love?" I asked her

"When you arrive?"

"Last week.wait you didn't answer my question yet,miss me or not?" I asked her again since she not going to answer my question "i have schoolwork to do"

"Haehyunnie,c'mon we just met since 2 years" i tried to grab her hand and she avoid it. I don't get an idea why she avoid it and wht happen in past 2 years. The boy beside me keep looking at us and tht make me angry.

"Let's talk outside" suddenly someone text and me and it's da jung. It shock me "wht she in this school,in this class aishh" i just talked to myself and just walked outside.

-

Da jung's P.O.V

-

"Hyunjae ahh,when you arrive?" I asked him since he never contacted me 3 months ago "last week" he just answered it short "why you didn't even contact me" "wht?let me tell you clearly,we just enggange not married so it's up to me" we met when we was study abroad and fall in love each other and he just walked away "Park haehyun" he stoped his step "you return b'cuz of her right?" "Not your bussiness" he just walked away "fine, i will make you love me again" "huh,suit yourself" and he just walked away "wait and see,i will make you look at me again"

-