chapter five

This chapter is back to the early situation

---

Shining star

Chapter five

---

Your P.O.V

-

I'm back to home and just walked towards to my room "you back dear,how was your school today?" My mom ask "mom you tht Song's family returned to korea last week right" my mom looked was so schocked "haehyunnie,how did you know" my mom say tht "it doesn't matter how i know just say tht mom know or not" i'm just can't control my emotions and suddenly dad come " my daughter  you're back" my dad hug me for maybe 15 seconds "dad,you know right tht Song's family already in..." I could't finish my word and my dad continue it "already in korea,yes i know it" he answered like nothing happened "why you didn't tell me" now i'm very mad "dear we looked you happy with hoya and we don't want to make you hurt again" mom explained it "but with you do this,it more hurt" i'm just walked to my room. I locked my door."wht if hoya find out" i'm feel like crazy. "Wait if he used to be my friend long time ago it means..." I just can't finish my word suddenly someone text me "chagi,let's watch movie " "hm sure" *in text* "mom,i'm going out with hoya" i asked for permission "sure and take care"

-

Hoya's P.O.V

-

I'm wait for her for coming "today will be our romantic day" and then she came "sorry cause i'm late "it's okay,let's go" and the she holded my hand "sorry i'm forgot again tht you know hyunjae why you didn't tell me" i'm just speechless for awahile "sorry i'm know you worry so i didn't tell you" i looked at her "but this make me more worry" she looked the ground "hey,looked don't worry i don't care about hyunjae as long as you love me and it will be ok" i hold both of her cheeked and she smiled at me "thank you,i never regret for loving you,let's go" today will be my happy day.

---

shining starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें