chapter eight

I will delete my fanfic when i'm finishing it,so if you want to read it go to my wattpad exofinite fanfixx.

---

Shining star

Chapter eight

---

Hoya's P.O.V

-

I'm just lying down and think wht will happen next to me and then someone text me and tht's haehyun "let's talk at park near our neighbourhood and now" *in text* "aish,she always said now but at the end she the one who late" i'm just talk to myself and just go to park and believe wht,haehyun arrived first "so she quite early this time" i talked to myself and go to her "so wht's tht you want to talk" i asked her "you're here" she just didn't answer me yet "yess i'm here so wht the topic" i lost my patient now "it's about last day" and i'm just didn't want hear about tht and just go "nothing to talk"

-

Your P.O.V

-

I just say tht and he just go "oppa" i call him tht "wht?you think with you call me tht i will losten to you?" And when he turned around i kissed him as fast as lightning "will this would make you listen to me?" IDK wht to do and tht's was desperate condition "no" he say tht and kissed me back and tht was very schocked so i just let him be and after he kissed me he holded my both cheeked and looked into my eyes "i know it,cuz you love me right?" And wht he looked like he didn't mad at me "you didn't mad at me?" I asked him "at the first yes,but i know you never cheated on me right" and he smiled "yahhh,how dare you" i hit his chest and the both of us laugh "so do you want an ice cream?" And i'm just say yes "waited,let me this on my treated ok" he smiled and just say ok. When i accross the road suddenly a car came and suddenly someone pushed me away and he got hit by the car and tht's was hyunjae and i'm very panic

-

Da jung's P.O.V

-

I just met hoya and haehyun at park to tell wht hyunjae plan "hoya sshi,where haehyun?" I'm very panic "hey wht's wrong calm down,she go to the convenient store accross the road to bought an ice cream" and tht's make me more panic "wht?" "Hey wht's wrong?" And i explain to him wht exactly "hyunjae want to hit you with a car and he even hired someone to do tht and he thought you the one who accross the road but it's..." I can't finish my word "wht?" He schocked and just go to haehyun and wht haehyun save but someone get hit there "chagi,you're okay?" Hoya go to haehyun and asked about her condition "i'm okay,pls call an ambulans,pls" haehyun looked panic and i go to her to see who get hit and tht was hyunjae "wht,hyunjae ahh" i go to him and burst into tears.when the ambulans come they took hyunjae to hospital "hyunjae ahh pls,hold on pls" and i'm burst into tears "sorry,pls waited outside" the nurse said and we just waited there "hyunjae ahh" my tears keep falling "relax da jung ahh" haehyun try to calm me.

-