chapter nine(last chapt.)

Maybe this will be last chapter,i don't have many idea for the last chapter so it maybe a little bored,hope you guys like it

---

Shining star

Chapter nine

---

Da jung's P.O.V

-

The doctor came out from hyunjae ward "how his condition doctor" i asked the doctor "his head was injured but not too srs,he will be okay" the doctor explain it "can we meet him now?" I'm just rlly want to meet him "yess,but he didn't wake up yet and i don't know when he will wake so just waited ok" the doctor said "then,thank you doctor" "you're welcome" and the doctor go. Then haehyun's parent and hyunjae's parent come since haehyun call they. "Where my hyunjae?" His mom asked so we just showed his ward and all of us go to his ward "aww,poor my hyunjae" his mom started to cry.

-

Your P.O.V

-

"How did this happen dear?" My mom asked "IDK,i just want to go to the convenient store accross the road then i..i don't know" i explain to my mom "it's okay dear,as long as you save and hyunjae injured not too srs then it will okay" my dad try to calm me. And since i didn't eat yet i asked hoya to accompany me to cafe to buy some food "da jung ahh,we want go to cafe you have anything to order" "no,i'm.just want to stay by hyunjae side" and i'm very pity at dajung then i asked mom,dad,uncle and aunt but they all refuse so i'm just go buy my own food with hoya "jagi,will hyunjae wake up and tell us the truth?" "Wht?wht truth?" I'm just confused with wht hoya just said "no,you know it later" then hoya holded my hand and he smiled and i smiled too so we just go buy some food.

-

Hoya's P.O.V

-

So we waited untill the night but he still didn't wake yet "uncle and aunty should go home first,we can take care of him" i said to hyunjae parent "no we can waited" "but it's already late,you maybe tired cuz waited for all the day" haehyun said to her parent and hyunjae parent "if you say tht,then if he wakes just call is okay" hyunjae dad said "okay" so they just go home "hyunjae ahh,why you do this to me,why you always make me worried,pls wake up i miss you" da jung started to cry again "be patient da jung ahh" haehyun try calm her "you guys should go home first too,i want to stay here with him,i want to be the one tht he see when he wakes" "are sure da jung sshi?" I asked her for sure "yes" " so we go now,take care" and we go then when we want go out to suddenly "hyunjae ahh,are you awake?" And we so schocked "da jung ahh" he said it weakly. "Wht?" Da jung asked him "i'm so sorry for make you worried about me" "no din't say like tht" and we so happy tht he awake so we call his parent and his parent come quickly "my hyunjae" his mom looked so happy "i'm sorry mom" "no need dear" his mom hug him "i'm sorry hoya ahh,haehyun aah,this all my fault it be like this" "wht?wht are say" haehyun still look confused "i'm the one who planned to hit hoya by a car but then you cross the road so i didn't expect it" "wht?why you're doing tht" now she looked angry "i just want to get back you,but i'm wronged,i realize now tht i just need da jung" "it's okay hyunjae ahh" i didn't mad at him as long as haehyun save "wht?hoya ahh but he tried" "hoya ahh,just calm haehyun first" her mom said so i just take haehyun out to the hospital garden "hey looked,it's okay,i know it,as long as you saved" "but why you didn't tell me?" She angry at me now "hey it doesn't matter right" "but still,he tried to kill you" she worried about me "yes,but i'm okay now,so it's okay" i hugged her " i'm just afraid tht i maybe lost you" "it's okay jagiya" and i patted her head "everything settled now and as long as we love each other" "oppa" she say tht and i was so happy "thank you jagiya" and kissed her forehead.

-

The end

---