Prologue

"So, all of your results are out." Mr. Robert said narrowing his eyes on the class. "Well, I will announce the names of the top three." With that Mr. Robert started to call names.

He gave away the cards but had big smile while giving the card of the topper.

"Well done Noah! Keep this up." He said patting the boy.

The boy went home happily. When he reached home and thought that he will show the report card to his parents. When he was about to open the door he heard his parents arguing. They were using very harsh words that made him cry. He looked at his parents through the doorknob. He was very afraid of going inside. He sat there and began to cry.

After when everything was fine he stood and rubbed his tears and entered and happily showed his report card to his mother but his mother only said, "Okay, well done." His father also said the same thing. This made him more sad.

**************

He sat on his bed and looked the report card.

"Is this of no use? Or Mother and Father doesn't love me?" He asked looking at the family photo on his nightstand.

He looked at his tiger stuffed toy and lift it to his eye level.

"Were you lonely? Did you miss me?" He said patting the toy's head.

"Do you also think Mother and Father doesn't love me?" As he said that tears came as a river, a never ending river.

************

Hey guys, so this was the prologue. Hope u enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment......

Love ya....