Chapter-11

~After 1 week~

"I have to go Noah. Take care if yourself." Sara said looking at Noah, tears streaming down her face.

"I'll, Sara. Just you be fine and come quickly. Take care of yourself also." Noah didn't even realized that his eyes were filled with tears.

"You are crying Noah?" Sara said with a smile but tears were still running down her cheeks.
"No, I am not......... Yes I am." Noah said now crying like baby.

"I'll come soon." Sara said cupping Noah's face. Noah also cupped her face and they rest each other foreheads.

"Sara, we need go." Sara's mother said her.

"Bye, Noah. See you soon." Sara said leaving his face.
"Bye, Sara. Call me when you reach there." Noah said holding her hand.

*
They went. Noah was standing on his balcony, waiting for Sara's call. After every 5 minutes he used to look at his phone screen and when ever the screen light up, he ran to the his table and used to look who it is. If it isn't her, he used to swear under his breath.
He was very excited for it. After about 1 and half hour his phone rang and he ran up to it and saw it was Sara. He quickly pick up the phone.

"He-he- hello, Sara." Noah spoke with with a smile.

"Noah, I reached the airport." Sara said tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Sara, be careful." Noah said as a drop of tear fell from his eye.

"Hmm." Sara nodded as she tried to hold back the tears.

By the meantime, the announcer, announced that the next flight is about to takeoff, so the passengers should proceed.

"I have to go now, Noah. Bye." Sara said covering her mouth with her hand to not make any crying sound.

"Hmm." Noah nodded.

*
~Next Day~

Everything was regular except Noah. After Sara went, he sweared to that he would do as Sara told him. From that day, he thought of reducing his drugs addiction. And he know, he will.

"Noah, are you awa-" As Noah's mother entered his she saw a complete different Noah.

"Are you going to school?" His mother asked in surprise.
He nodded with a smile. He was looking like a innocent, friendly and cheerful guy, complete opposite to his then self.

~~

As he reached school, all the students looked at him and their eyes were left like saucers.

"Hey can't yo......" He left hanging there as he saw Noah. He thought Noah would punch him right in the face so he instantly apologized him.

"No, it's okay. I was the one who ran into you. I should be the one to apologize." Noah said with an apologized smile. That made the guy froze there with surprise.

Soon the bell rang and all the students went to there own class. Their all were surprised by Noah's sudden change. All their mouths left hanging. Noah didn't noticed it all and went to the first seat........

After a while, Mr. Roberts came and the students stood to welcome him. He moved his eyes towards the class to see if all the students are present. His eyes stopped at a particular student, and when he saw, he didn't believe his eyes.
He smiled at him and said,"Oh, seems like someone is starting to be attentive in class. Have you decided to rejoin the class?"

Noah stood looking towards him and said,"Yes."

Mr. Robert noticed that he is dressed up neatly than usual, usual he comes to school like he came to a hell like place and he used to dress up like whatever.....
Mr. Robert also noticed that he has seated in the front row, usually he seats in the last...... Totally opposite, right?