Chapter- 1

The same incident happened again.

Today from John's bag someone stoled his money. As soon as he gave complaint to their class teacher, Mr. Robert, his anger became rage. Well to say it is obvious , two days ago he warned everyone to keep their money carefully.

He shouted in anger," I said to all of you that don't bring much money to school, and if it is not necessary then don't bring only!"

"But sir, I brought the money to buy two books" John said to give an excuse.

But Mr. Robert didn't showed any concern to his words and went on.

"And I told to all of you that if I find out that one of you have stolen the money then remember that you will have to get out of this school. In this school there is no place for thieves."

After that he went to check all the students bags and pockets. When he came across Noah's bag, Mr. Robert found that Noah had two 50$ note and a few other notes. The amount which John had lost was also 50$.

"My mom gave me." Noah said.

"Making me fool, huh!" Mr. Robert shouted in anger.

"Are there only two notes in this whole world!?" Noah almost shouted, throwing a glare at Mr. Robert. Noah was firing with rage.

The whole class looked at him in awe. In their class non of them have ever said like that or behave like that with their teachers, non of the teachers. And a strict teacher like Mr. Robert, there is no way one can talk to him like that.

The whole classroom fell silent as a graveyard. Mr. Robert controlled himself and said,"Okay then. But the day you will be caught red-handed then it will be your last day in this school." He left to continue the class.

Noah glared at one last time and caught some glances from the other students. He send venomous glare that made all of them tremble in fear.

After that he plonked on his chair. He rest his head on his arms and began thinking about something.

                       ***********

Half day went sleeping. When it was time for lunch, he woke up after hearing all the noises that were coming from the outside.

He looked up and realized it was lunch time.

He got up and went to the cafeteria.

On the way to the cafeteria, someone bumped into him.

"Are your eyes just for decoration there, huh!?" The guy yelled.

"My eyes can't see filthy people like you!" Noah took a step forward.

"What did you say?" The guy too took a step forward and grabbed Noah's collar.

"Are you deaf?" Noah harshly removed his hands.

The guy gave a smirk.

"Looks like you want a fight!" He threw a punch but it was not successful. Noah grabbed it very fast.

"Ooh! Stop it! With that velocity, you can't even kill a bug." Noah smirked.

The guy grabbed Noah's collar once again and tried to give him a punch again, but this time Noah grabbed it and gave a counter attack.

"Stop it!" Someone shouted in the middle of the fight.

All turned their heads towards the source.

               **********************

Author's Note

So guys, I'm gonna edit these chapters. And make the chapters a little longer. So hope you all enjoyed this.

Plz lemme know in the comments. N don't to vote.

Love ya....