Chapter-8

No one knows where Noah's house his. Till now, no one of his classmates have gone to his house. Whenever they wanted to go, Noah refuses to take them. Forced, Sara proceeded towards the shop. Seeing Sara, the colour of the face of the shopkeeper changed. Two bikers sitting in front of the shop, looked at Sara in a suspicious manner.

"Did Noah came here?" Sara said with attitude.
"No. It's been many days since he came." The shopkeeper tried not to show, but his words were mixed with sorrow and grief. When Sara was about to go from the shop, the  shopkeeper said her,"Listen. If you don't have work, then don't com here and irritate me." Those words sounded like warnings.

Sara left. While walking, when she reached the gate, then suddenly an accident happened. A bike came from behind Sara and as soon as it came near her, the bike accelerated it's speed. Sara was about to as the bike came near her. She fell. From the other side Noah saw someone fell down when he saw carefully, it was Sara. He came running to help her. He was giving her the look "Are-You-Alright". Sara saw the concern in his eyes towards her. She had never seen this type of Noah before. They both came into reality.

Noah helped her to get up and took her to the infarmary for first aid, as her hand was injured due to the fall. Noah helped her in washing off the blood. Then he looked at her in anger at the same time with concern.

"Who did this to you?" Noah said with concern in his voice.
"I went to shop. When I came back from- maybe the two bikers who were sitting- the shopkeeper is not good understand." Sara said in one breath.
"Why did you went there?" Noah said with anger at same it was mixed with concern.
"To search you." Sara said relunctantly.
"Don't go there. Ever." Noah said with concern in his words.
"You go too, that's why I went." Sara said with eyes filled with affection and innocence.
Noah was speechless. He was searching words in the eyes of Sara, but couldn't. Between the affection showed by Sara, some words reached his ears-
"You came here in search of me or to the shop?"
Noah saw the innocent face of Sara looking at him in the hope of getting the answer. The injury of her hand is bleeding now also. Her face turned into a painful expression.
"You have to tell me Noah, what has happened to you." With pain she told Noah.
Noah noticed- blood all over her hands, she was in pain.