The glass reflected the scintillating sun, beaming right at the foldable apparatus atop the high wooden bar table keenly framed against the glass window, earning a dispirited sigh from the owner as she slams it close, opting to shift her attention at the overview of the intersection road in front of her.

Her first Saturday in the city felt alright.

Shin Ryujin sought solace in a café a few blocks from her apartment, wanting to use her free time to browse for furnitures she lacked in her empty-looking flat as it's her third day and yet, she hasn't unpacked. There may be a lot of time before college starts but she envisioned her stuff will make do as her days progress. Avowing to the fact that she's now a city girl, the short-haired woman thought the adjustment will come about.

Bringing her ordered mocha latte closer to her lips, the aroma hits her nostrils, making her quite sprightly to take a sip from its stripe-printed straw. Just as she thought, the unifying of the sweetness and bitterness was just to her liking.

Like an extra flavor to her mood, across the café stood a silver-haired woman, almost angel-like in appearance as the bottom of her dress courses along the wind. She stood unabatingly before the passing cars, holding on to a white, leather crossbody bag slung over her shoulder as she kept her gaze at the walking sign across her, eyelashes batting.

The moment felt remarkable—at least for Ryujin, as she gawks at the angel that bedazzles the humanity, capturing everyone's sight as they take a look over before proceeding to their previous activities, yet, the short-haired woman kept herself drawn, skeptical as to why she's flaunt in all-white.

Did the Heavens send her down?

Did she lose her wings?

Ryujin questions in her mind, most certainly not an exaggeration. Indeed, the woman replicates that of an angel, even her skin complements the whole scheme.

Just as the signal yields a viridescent light, the angel begins to walk away, completely disappearing from everyone's sight.

It was a weird but gratifying occurrence.

Ryujin may have had a grasp of what the city would be like but she never heard something about angels freely walking the grounds of the Earth. The same, grey-haired angel appears on her second visit, looking sophisticated like how she perceives her the first time.

The consistent visit to the café made Ryujin expectant. Seoulmate eventually turned into her favorite study hub. Always in wonder if she'll see her every time.

Isn't the city full of wonders?