✧✦✧

Classes had started and being that it's only her first week, the struggle to do some advance study has already caused her to besiege other priorities. Freshman years can be pestering to indulge with, as some may say, but Ryujin was certain that it could only be because of the adjustment. High school was fun, at least for her, but she always thought college is convivial, for the fact that most people are exposed to achieving their full-pledged maturity at that point in their life and the freedom reckoned during their teenage years.

Without putting much thought to it, Ryujin confirms that parties are extravagant when it's hosted by college students.

"How's that?" the brunette with a hint of blonde towered Ryujin as she kept darting her eyes between the short-haired woman and her booze, expectantly waiting for a response.

"Bitter," Ryujin feigned a face of disgust, earning a sneer from the younger one.

"Oh c'mon, that's already my best concoction!"

"Where did you even learn this, you little twat."

"I will disown you, unnie."

Ryujin rolled her eyes and drank the whole cup, handing it back to her as she didn't want to admit that she needed another refill, but Shin Yuna knew better. 

The younger one quickly did another, an annoying smirk playing on her lips and as smug looking like her older sister's, knowing that she's successful on her attempt. Must've been the playful side that runs through the sisters' blood.

At this point, Ryujin didn't know what stresses her anymore. 

Was it the fact that she was persuaded so easily to come to this party when she should be studying medical terminologies at her place? 

Was it finding the slow enjoyment in the booming sound of the environment? 

Or was it because her younger sister, who's still on her senior year in high school, wanted to wash away her worries and hinted her to just enjoy it while it last?

"You haven't answered me why you're here. This is a college party," the older of them whispered harshly, a stern look on her face as she studies her sister's expression who continues to feign innocence.

"Don't worry. I came here with a college unnie."

"That's not what I worry. It's the fact that you're underage, for goodness' sake!"

Ryujin starts to knead her temple, getting restless by the little Shin's excuses as the other could only flash her a gummy smile. Sure, Yuna was taller and looking more matured than her, but it was inconceivable to think that she's more experienced to these kind of things.

"Please don't tell me you've done drugs."

"Whatever," Yuna left after handing the refilled drink, getting as restless as her sister for questioning her too much. 

Ryujin sighs as she watches the figure disappear in the crowd, gulping another ounce of liquid, letting it burn her throat as she hissed. Unbelievable.

"I figured you'd be here."

Her attention shifted to her side, seeing as the familiar raven-haired took the position where Yuna was. 

Lia nurses herself with a cocktail, leaning on the same wall as where Ryujin's back is resting on. The short-haired woman stared for a little while, observing as the other looked much different than the last time she saw her. 

But then, they were separated for a year, a lot of things probably changed within that span. 

"This is a welcoming party for the freshmen, what's a sophomore doing here?" she teased, completely disregarding the irony of her earlier argument with her younger sister.