Deku?

"Hey, guys have any of you seen Deku?" Round face asked the rest of the class. He was about 30 minutes late, which is no where near normal for Izuku. "No, usually we walk to school together, but I didn't see him on his normal rout to school today" Four-eyes said, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "Bakubro, don't you live next door to him or something?" "Yeah, so?" I said, tying not to sound nervous. "Dude, are you seriously not worried? He's your boyfriend!" Tape despincer stated.

"YEAH, I FLIPPING KNOW THAT SOY SAUCE!" I shouted as the class door opened. "Aizawa sen- OMG! WHOS KID IS THAT?! HE'S SO CUTE!" Pink cheeks cut herself off to squeal at the cuteness of a baby with green hair being held by Mr. Aizawa. "Aww, he's SO CUTE!" Ponytail squealed, her girlfriend [Jiro] had to hold her back or else she may suffocate the smol child. The classroom was filled with loud squealing from the girls, and a few of the boys. "Shut up and sit down!" Mr. Aizawa yelled, making the small broccoli tremble. Wait....why does that kid look like Izu? He even looks like him when he was....younger.....wait... "Izuku?" I asked, which startled the rest of the class.

"Bakubro, that's not Izu-" "KACCHAN! YOUR SO BIG!" The small boy squealed as he ran over, but tripped over his own feet. "Fuck" he hissed as he fell over, yet again surprising the ret of the class. I muffled a laugh, "Kacchan! You knoooww you can help me up damnit!" He said, which was hard to take serious since his voice is the same as when we were kids. "Shit, right right okay sir" I said with a soft small smile, picking him up and putting him in my hip. "So, do you know why Dekus a baby again?" I said, but then noticed the broccoli boy shake. "Dont fucking call me that Kacchan!" He squealed angryily.

"Rriiight, you don't like that nickname at that age, well, anyway. Why the FUCK is he A DAMNED CHILD AGAIN?!" "Well, on the way here I saw him get hit with an ageing quirk, he was startled at first but then started cussing me out, then realized I was a hero" Mr. Awiza said with his normal monotone voice. "Why is that a problem" candy cane added. "I'm just gonna say he had a really......rough past....and he's still dealing with it today..." I said looking at the small yet savage bean in my arms. "What do you mean? Why would that effect him now?" Pikachu asked, still fawning over Izuku.

"He means, whenever someone gets turned back into a child, as they slowly age up, they experience the emotions and physical pain they felt at that age. So that means they'll have any cuts, bruises, and any mental illnesses they have, they'll be set back so that it's how they were at that age [hope that makes since]."
"Oh, okay." Bird brain said, understanding what will happen, since he knows about Izukus past, don't really know why he was told, but Izu trusted him with the information.

-----------------------------------

Sorry, I don't have many ideas, but I hope you liked it! Author-Chan out!