Gumshuda Part 1

Hey guys! What's up? I am Sonakshi and this is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy it and please give me reviews so that I can get motivated and can write more stories for your enjoyment.

So let's start with the story: This is a story based on my two favorite couples of CID KaVi (Kavin and Purvi) and SaJal (Sachin and Kajal). But with a twist.

GHUMSHUDA

Chapter-1

A girl was lying unconscious on the side of the sea shore with bruises all over her body. The seashore was near a forest so generally no one came there. A man was looking for someone in that jungle and reached near the seashore and saw that girl lying there.

Man:- yahan par to ek laash hai.

(Moving towards her)

Man:- yeh to ek sundar ladki ki laash hai. Yaar itni sundar ladki nahi mar sakti.

(He touched her neck and checked her pulse)

Man:- yeh ladki toh zinda hai. Isse hospital le jaana hoga.

(At hospital)

Man:- Doctor..........Doctor.

Doctor:- ha KAVIN bolo.

Kavin:- yeh ladki!

Doctor:- nurse OT ready kejiye. Kya aap iss ladki ko jaante hein.

Kavin:- nahin doctor mujhe to ye ladki seashore par behosh mili.

Doctor:- thik hai.

(Doctors started the operation)

(At the other side)

It was dushyant and shreya's wedding(SORRY TO DAREYA AND ISHYANT FANS) Everyone was happy except him. He was missing her badly.

Who was that Girl? who was he? Why was he upset? Whom he was missing? Where is Purvi?

Keep reading to find out.

Please tell me how it is and do vote my story and make me encouraged to write more stories for all of you.