Which boy band?

Elia POV

I got out of my final class, excited to get home and maybe rest a little. Unfortunately Amily was waiting for me once I got home, I was immediately pushed in as she told me what chores needed to be done, today wasn't that bad:

----------------------------------------------------------

To do list:

Feed the dog

Clean all 8 bathrooms

Buy groceries for the week

Take Mariko to the concert to see a boy band

Clean the pool

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... Simple enough... WAIT WHAAAT??? A CONCERT??? BOY BAND???

I must've looked confused because Amily started talking about Mariko's latest obsessions with a British/Irish boy band and because she didn't want her to go alone, I had to go, I have to listen to everything she wanted and make sure it happened. I just nodded my head and set off to start the chores.

•••••

I had cleaned the pool, fed the dog, and cleaned all 8 bathrooms, all I had to do now is buy the groceries so I went to Amily, and she gave me $250 and her list, she always requested crazy foods that I had to somehow find, which were also really expensive but today her list was easy, I just had to go to the grocery store, no random buildings today!

I took my car to the store and set out to buy the things on the list, because I made all the food the list was very short and at the bottom she told me to get whatever else we might need so I went strolling down the aisles looking for the pastry and the pasta and then frozen fruit it continued until I had everything they would need. When I got to the cashier she told me it was $198.56, after I paid her I realized I still had $50!

I decided to go to the farmers market to get myself some groceries, I had my own wallet with me, which held the amount I use for groceries and some extra cash, just incase.

I found a woman and her husband selling many different fruits and vegetables which all looked great, so I decided to check it out. I bought some zucchini (so I could make zucchini pasta, one of my favourite meals), tomatoes, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, apples, pears, oranges and straw berries, by then I had already used around 3/4 of my usual grocery money but I had an extra $50 so I went to some other booths. I ended up finding some really tasty chutneys, jams and jellies, so I bought a slightly spicy mango chutney and peach jam, at another booth I bought some chicken breasts, milk and eggs and at the last booth I bought some whole wheat bread and cheddar cheese and goat cheese. "That's a lot of food", I thought to myself when I realized just how much I had been able to buy.

I had just the littlest bit of money left so I looked around some more when I smelt something delicious, it was a pastry booth, I came there often when I had some money left over, I hurried over and checked what pastries the lady had today, peach and apple pies, strawberry jam pastries, chocolate chip croissants, scones and some blueberry tarts.

I took one of the small tarts and quickly paid I noticed there was another man, and he seemed to be struggling on picking one so I walked over to him. I had placed my pastry carefully inside my shopping bags after deciding to save it for later. When I saw the man I realized he had sunglasses and a hoody on, it wasn't exactly sunny outside but I was pretty warm, it seemed strange to me but I didn't think much if it and decided to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Elia Blac, I noticed you were struggling here, picking out a pastry so I thought I might be able to help" I smile at him and he doesn't say anything just stares, I'm not sure if there's something on my face or I don't know but he seemed to snap out of it and proceeded to introducing himself " Hi I'm Niall, yeah I was wondering what to buy, what would you recommend?". Irish is the first thing that pops into my mind when I hear him, his accent is phenomenal!

I knew that the pastry lady was famous for her chocolate croissants, they're buttery and warm and the chocolate melts in your mouth, I prefer the blueberry tart but the croissant is amazing as well. So I tell him he should try it and he thanks me before buying it and sitting down on the bench, he signals me over and I come there, deciding to eat my pastry as well. Niall has already eaten half of the croissant and he seems to REALLY like it, he did end up telling me to wait a second and bought around 10 more. When he came back he thanked me again and then took off his glasses, the first thing I noticed were his eyes they were a beautiful shade of blue, they looked like two little pools filed with sapphires and expensive blue silk.

He suddenly spoke "So, Elia how's your day?"

" I'm grand, I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend!" I replied using a quote from one of my favourite books "The fault in our stars by John Green".

Niall laughed and said in his adorable Irish accent "did you just quote John Green?"

"No, I just quoted Dr. Seuss, of course it was John green!" I replied, Niall laughed again and then I looked at the clock.

I realized I spent WAAAAY to much time here, "I got to get back or else Amily will kill me!", I thought.

So I abruptly got up and sadly said to Niall "it's been nice taking to you, and I hope you don't mind but I have to go right now!"

But before I could leave Niall grabbed my hand, sparks flew through me and he let go seeming startled "maybe he felt them too" I thought, my cheeks flamed and I got butterflies in my stomach from the small gesture.

"Here's my phone number, it'd be really nice if you called me, would you mind giving me your phone number?" He said hopefully, I quickly nodded and proceeded to punching my number in to his phone while he did the same,I then turned around and yelled bye.

"Well that was the first person who I've actually had and actual conversation with, even if it was for 2 minutes" I thought to myself. Once I got home I went to my house and put the groceries I bought for myself on the table and hurried to put Amily and Mariko's in the fridge, thankfully Mariko and Amily had gone to the spa so Mariko could get ready for the concert, I finished up and realized I was done my chores. I noticed a note on my door when I got back to my house, it said:

-------------------------------------------------

Hey ugly'

You're going to the One direction concert today, so actually try to look good,

I know it's hard but they're pop stars and we have front row seats. I don't need

you making me look bad. Make sure your ready by 5:15, I'll be back by 5.

Your beautiful sister,

Mariko

--------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what to wear and it was 3:25, I looked through my entire closet until I found something this I thought looked okay.My outfit consisted of a back leather skirt with a cut out pattern on the bottom it went just above my knees, and a white long sleeved crop top which said "Cali love" on the top in cursive letters , I wore my signature red converse and a couple of copper bracelets. I curled a couple of pieces of my hair and put on my usual eyeliner, mascara and lip balm. By the time I was done it was nearing 5 so I sat down and played on the piano until it was time to leave.

A/N
The picture up there is Danielle Campbell who portrays Mariko
Sorry I didn't proof read this so it might have some auto correct issues or grammar issues, thank for reading

Xx Scintilllate