Running off

Elia pov
"Niall? "
He stared at me for a while in shock when I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at the caller idea and realized with horror I had 12 unread messages from Mariko telling me to hurry up and from Amily making sure I was taking care of her precious Mariko. The latest one was from Mariko

------------------------------
Mariko:
Hurry ugly! Ur taking forevs i want u here in da nxt 2 secs or imma call mum!
-----------------------------

Oh no! I had to get there NOW! I quickly payed and ran down the hall, the clerks eyes boring holes into my back from his stare. I still wasn't sure if it was Niall, and what would he be doing working here? It doesn't really suit him.... "Well it's not my choice" I remind myself, "mind your own buisness!".

When I see Mariko in the distance with an annoyed expressions I immediately tense up, scared of what she was going to do, call Amily? If she does I'll lose all my bank money.... I've worked so hard for that. So I sprint all the way there and by the time I each her I'm out of breath.

"Took you long enough, ugly, you must've scared all the clerks away with your face" I looked down realizing that the boy, even if he wasn't Niall, was probably just frightened by my face, that was why he was staring.

I hand her the SEVERAL bags with her merchandise and she gets a big smile on her face, even if she's a little rude sometimes I smile too because it's nice to make her happy. "At least you can do something right, um... Okay job ugly" i smiled so wide it made my face hurt, she was happy and I caused it! I'd only been able to do that a couple of times in the last 10 years we've been stepsisters.

From the $700 she gave me I still had $75 left and was about to give it back when she said "keep any of the left over money, it's your reward", wow I thought I'd never received so much money from them in all my life, maybe today's a lucky day.

So I put it back in my small purse and she quickly says "but don't get used to this, it's only because I'm in a good mood, don't tell ANYONE what I just did".

I nod my head and she turns around and starts squealing like a cookoo person, I look behind me it see what I'm guessing is the boy band she's been fangirling over.

Then I see him...

A/N
I've out a picture of Angelina Jolie because she plays Amily.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was pretty horrible...
You all better go check out pepper2202 ,because of her I updated.
Thanks for reading

Xx Scintilllate