It's him

Elia POV
I couldn't believe it, there he was walking towards the building, WAS HE PART OF THE BAND?

And everything just got more and more confusing when I realized something.... He saw my face... God no, he's probably scarred and it's all my fault, I can't believe I did that to him. A popstar like him shouldn't be looking at my ugly face, he should be staring at people like Mariko.

I gotta admit I always had a thing for Irish guys, but I know I'd probably get old, live alone and get 72 cats instead, never get a guy to like me ever.

And his eyes... They were so blue. They were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen! They just shined with happiness. His hair was amazing too, it was blond but had dark roots styled into a quiff that shaped his face. All in all he was just perfect, I understand why he'd fit the popstar role.

I push down the small glimmer of hope in my chest when I realize that he must have thousands of girls who want to be with him, I don't blame them. He had an innocent and adorable kind of look... Kinda like a big fluffy teddy bear.

I see them approaching Mariko and attempt to hide behind her, not wanting to punish Niall more by looking at me. Once they reached us Mariko shoved half the people around her and held out a cd for them to sign, making sure she winked at Harry (her favourite) and quickly gave her number at him. When he walked away I saw his expression... He looked a little creeped out by the way she kept staring at him.
Of course I didn't realize that Niall had come before us until it was too late. It's him. He was standing in front of Mariko when he saw me and started to say "He-

Niall POV
Elia Blac, her name is so perfect.
Her eyes, crystal blue, were full of a kind and caring look, they were perfect.
Her lips, pink and plump, they were perfect.
Her hair, long and straight the colour of gold shined in the sunlight, it was perfect.
She was perfect.

"NIALL C'MON C'MON WE GOTTA GO NOW, STOP DROOLING OVER THAT WALL!", of course it was the one and only Louis.
Apparently he had been trying to get my attention for the last 5 minutes. I looked down and blushed when he said that, of course Lou got suspicious and said "spill, now and everything".

I tried to respond but I started stuttering "n-nothi-i-ng at-t all".
"Louis and Niall get your lazy arses up we have to go before we're late!" Zayn came in yelling.

"OI! Stop yelling before I go deaf!" I said as my ears started pounding.

Louis gave me a "you better tell me what is going on later or I'll kill you" look and I gulped nervously and ran out to catch up with Liam and Harry.

Harry had just got to the building... And he looked kinda creeped out. Must've been one of the fans...
That's when I saw her, she was I think trying to hide behind another girl, who to describe her in one word looked: Fake. Her face was caked in so much makeup, she could be a clown. I know that makeup sometimes make girls feel better about themselves but I prefer a girl with a more natural look like....

Elia.

I reached her and my hands started getting sweaty, I tried to hide it and act calm, I decided to talk and said "He-

I hope you guys likes that SUPER short update, sorry I've been getting so much homework that I don't have enough time to write, I'm trying though (:
Thanks for reading, and I hope you're enjoying the book
XxScintilllate