pt.6 Special&Water

Waking up, I slipped on some dark jeans and a dark green T-shirt. With my long hair, I put it into a nice side braid so it could be out of my face. I felt like Katniss in the hunger games. Like I was preparing for war.

As I walked down the halls, I finally found Harry whom was leaning up against one of the walls casually.

"Good morning.", he smiled at me.

I smiled back, "good morning. I thought we were meeting outside the castle.."

"We are.. Come on.", Harry motioned for me to follow and I did so.

As we went out a random door, I felt the cool winter air smacking me in the face. It felt so nice outside. Hearing water tripling.. I looked around to find a small stream between the castle and the rest of the forest.

"Clear your mind.", Harry told me.

I took a deep breath inwards, then out. 

"Now feel the water.", Harry instructed. 

I sat down by the stream and let the water play in between my fingers for a bit.

"Harry..", I started as he looked my way with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Yes princess?"

I couldn't help but smile, "Since my father is human.. Doesn't that mean I'm half Human? Maybe I'm nothing special after all."

"There's only one way to find out..", Harry said with a playful smile on his lips.

As I wished the water would rise and just spray him, I turned to look the the forest. 

How could it all be for me to rule? It's pure beauty..

Looking back at Harry, the first thing I noticed was that we was soaking wet. 

"Did you jump in or something?", I laughed.

He shook his head with a small smile, "No. This was your own doing."

"Me?", I looked down at the water and wished for it to smack Harry so hard he were to fall down.

Turning back to Harry, he was now on the ground.

"Would you STOP THAT?", he started to get up and shake himself like a dog, getting water all over me.

"I didn't do anything!", I laughed though knowing.. Though feeling I had something to do with it.

"I'm sorry. Let me help you up." I said taking his hand. Then, he picked me up and threw me into the water. My brown hair that had a purple streak in it was soaked and now, messed up. Every inch of me was wet. 

"Harry!" I yelled. He was laughing hysterically. I wished that the water would drench him even more and so it did. 

"Hey! Thats not fair!" he yelled while still laughing. It was cold and all the concentration of trying to clear my mind and all was exhausting me. I crawled out of the stream and sat down shivering. 

"Let me get a towel for you." Harry said as he ran inside the castle and grabbed two towels. He came back and handed me a towel. I undid my hair from the messy braid and dried it. I put the towel over my shoulders. 

"Now would be the perfect time to use those wind powers to dry off." Harry said.

"I am human. I cannot do anymore. I am too weak." I said while panting. 

Harry gave me a sad look, "okay. I guess we'll try some earth stuff later, but hey.. You aren't all human. You just commanded water with your mind. No human can do that.", he nudged me playfully.

My breathing wasn't steady at all as I spoke, "Yeah.. I guess.. So what are you?", i became curious.

Harry looked away from my gaze on him, "not human. I'm a tree person or whatever. Nothing special. We are good with animals, good at calming people, and love playing around.", he shrugged like it was nothing. 

"Woah.. That's so cool. Are you sure about that calming people part?", I asked knowing he'd never calmed me down before. All he did was make my heart race and my breathing become un even when he was close to me. 

He looked at me, "I'm pretty sure, why?"

I shook my head, "Just making sure.."

My breathing became even more unsteady. I became light-headed. I stared at a rock while trying to get myself to breath 

better. 

"You don't look too well, Idla. Are you alright?" I asked becoming seriously concerned. 

"I don't think--" My eyes started seeing black dots.

"Harry!" I started to grab his hand but then, I fainted. I woke up hours later on a hammock with a cold rag across my forehead. 

"What happened?" I panicked.

"You aren't used to all this so you drained your energy. It's ok. Don't worry." Harry said trying to calm me. He was sitting on a chair across from me reading a book. 

"I'm sorry. I told you that I am not fit for this queen thing. I might pass out every time!" I said.

"Idla, it's okay. It takes time." he smiled while patting my hand.