Chapter 6

Kassius had already been staring from watching the males wolf form remembering every detail he could before he shifted.

His cheeks heated a dark red as he quickly looked away and down at his hands.

Only to look up when Ash left followed by the others. He huffed then realized how close the large male was and sucked in a breath.

Feral looked at him, "Yes?" He asked.

He seemed alot more calm than the last time he saw the alpha male. He obviously had blown off alot of steam which was good.

"uh..I'm sorry for upsetting you," he frowned lightly looking up at him shifting on his heels.

Feral met Kassius's eyes, he nodded. Restraining himself from pulling him into a hug and promising it was alright.

"Don't sweat it, " he says folding his arms across his chest.

Shifting the gears of the conversation Feral asked, "Did you eat?"

Kassius came closer and gingerly moved the males arms and hugged him tenderly. "No, I came to find you."

Feral's body immediately untensed against Kassius's touch.

"I appreciate that...but it doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't eat, little minx."

Kassius looked up at him and rested his chin on his chest. A frown and light tint brushed across his cheeks.

"I'm not hungry anymore," he admitted as he pulled back wrapping his arms around himself.

Feral's eyes met Kassius's, he nodded. "Very well, if you do get hungry just let me or Ash know."

"Since you seemed to grow pretty fond of him," his wolf took over his voice which caused him to immediately sigh.

He stepped back, his eyes lingering all over Kassius. Taking in every sight of his mate in case tomorrow he'd never see him again.

The possibility of that made him want to shudder and whimper, to beg him not to go.

His eyes went back to Kassius's face and he remained silent, for once at a loss for words.

Kassius shook his head at him, "no it's fine. It's my fault for being uneducated...and my fault for pissing you off...and my fault for going through the woods anyway. If I hadn't been walking around, I wouldn't have been a bother to anyone or you." He sighed and stared down, scratching the back of his neck.

He looked at him again, "a majority of your pack looked at me like a snack so I guess that is good to hear..but I guess that also means I won't be going home anytime soon?" Kass shifted back hugging himself lightly as he looked up at the sky then looked around them.

Feral grunted at that sentence again, he wanted to gnaw his own arm off rather than Kassius being out of his sight.

"Just stay tonight and get through lunch tomorrow and-" his wolf broke through and caused him to huff, demanding him to keep quiet.

He stepped back not wanting to hurt Kassius. He growled, looking away from him.

"Tomorrow," he said, his voice stooping low.

"You'll stay in the pack house tonight, fourth floor. You'll know which room," Feral said looking at Kassius.

The smaller male remained looking at him before he looked away at the growl the large male produced. He glanced at his hands and nodded, "o-okay..." A mutter came from him and looked between the way he'd walked with Ash. Then looked up at Feral again, "which...is?" Ashamed, he questioned his "mate" lowly.

Feral watched him then gestured with his head for the male to follow him, he started off back towards the main house. He stopped walking at one point to let Kassius catch up.

Back into the large house it had gotten a little louder than the last time Kassius was in there. About ten Deltas were all rough housing in the living room, Feral shook his head as they made their way to the staircase. Like the alpha male had said their were indeed four floors.

The second floor was where all the Deltas stayed, the third was for the few Betas.

The last floor was bigger, it had two balconies. The first room they passed by was slightly ajar. Ash's figure was shown near the window, he turned his head briefly as the two of them walked by.

Three rooms were left, the one at the very end of the hall was closed. While the other two were across from each other.

Feral stopped off to the side of both of them and looked at Kassius. He opened both doors and stepped back again.

"You may choose from either of these..."

Kassius followed quite closely behind, as they approached the house. He moved closer and lightly held onto Feral's forearm. Feral stopping and speaking to him pulled him from looking around.

Paying attention to what he was talking about, Kassius couldn't see much of the rooms but he didn't think he'd really care. Kass glanced back and forth before gesturing to the right room, looking up at Feral for approval.

"If you need to switch out rooms you can, I'm gonna go check on the warriors. They should be doing a perimeter sweep, I'll be back to check up on you," Feral said looking at him.

"There's a bathroom attached to the room amd other things, Ash is down the hall..." he said and walked off down the hall.

Kassius nodded but then huffed to himself and watched him walk away. Not before biting his lip did he walk into the room and close the door behind him.

He surveyed the well furnished room, a hum sounded from him when he strolled in the large bathroom. Immediately, he stripped down to step in the shower.

The warm shower started and after swiftly washing up, he pushed his hair back and sat there for a little while longer. To not dwell, he got out to dry off and look around in the room for clothes.

Only thing he could find was a large shirt and some shorts...which he was completely fine with. They were pulled on and Kass moved to the large bed. Slowly sitting down against the cool sheets, his fingers lightly brushing over it.