11: Irresistible

Chapter 11: Irresistible

Song: Chris Jamison - Velvet

***For open minded readers only***

The light thud of a door woke me from my rest, I slowly opened my eyes on the dim lighted bedroom. It was extravagant and the man owning it stood before the bed, he has his hair wet from the shower he had, as the smell of a familiar menthol shampoo invaded my nose.

He has a white towel lowly hung around his lower body that makes his manly V show and some dripples of water is running gently down his muscled torso, disappearing down the cloth. Alec voiced taking me from my reverie, "As much as I love you blantantly checking me out, we need to hurry"

I shifted my eyes elsewhere clearly embarrassed, "Where are we going?"

He sauntered to the couch adjacent the bed, "It's 9 in the evening, I'll take you out for dinner"

I didn't notice the time! Of course you didn't, hooking up with a hot guy. I felt my cheeks flame from the inner voice trying to mock me. I sat up from the very soft bed, the pain between my legs isn't something for me not to notice but still bearable anyways. Not long after, I heard Alec cleared his throat. Just then I realized my half body is full on show with my evidently hardened nipples - that body of his is that irresistible, just by looking at it makes me all hot. My body has its own mind and apparently, they are hungry not for food but something else.

Diverting my eyes to meet Alec's, I smirked at how he looks so turned on, his eyes became a shade darker. My breathing is ragged at that intenstity and so does he but I'm afraid of him hearing the loud thuds my heart is making.

He stepped closer to me leaning in and giving me a more passionate kiss. He carressed my cheeks and the other soothe my side. The hot beast sat down the bed and deepen the kiss, while his hands slowly made tingles up my belly until it reached my left breast, kneading it gently. It ended so fast, we parted with heavy breaths as his forehead rested on mine.  The warmth of his plams left my cheek and the small mount of my B-cupped chest but I know he's mine and I'm his.

He has defiled me for goodness sake! I loved every second of it - moaning his name and feeling every inch of him with my hands. The way he gripped my hips, tug my hair, kiss me senseless and groaned my name added to the remarkable bliss.

"We need to go" Alec uttered huskily with his eyes closed then gave me another peck before turning his back and taking off the white sheet. He has one fine ass. Geez my innocent eyes!

Perv, you freaking squeezed that already! the inner good accused sending me to rise up and sashay for the bathroom, not bothering to go there in my birth suit. We did it, nothing's wrong to walk around naked now and by the way, who says I'm innocent?

A smirk made it to my mouth as I shut the door closed feeling the hot gaze my man followed me with. "Tease" Alec muttered a bit louder, definitely for me to hear.

The steamy bathtub is huge, decorating the center of a large bathroom. I drifted from what have happened and honestly, I'm a 26 year old virgin. Doing it for the first time and with the person I love made it so perfect - now that Alec finally got me out of the nunnery club.

He hesitated at first, saying I should take my time and he would be fine if I don't want it right now but he was way too irresistible back there, who can blame me? And I felt it was the moment. With Alec, all my morals went flying out the large glass windows.

I remembered those pair of blue eyes that looked straight into my soul and said the three words any boy is afraid to utter, I was so overwhelmed and I promise that it would be the only pair that I will be seeing in a heated situation.

Done with my hot bath, I walked to the en suite finding Alec sitting on the settee earlier, in his gorgeous black suit. My head lowered from shyness as I securely tucked the towel around me.

"Here, I got something for you" he stood, breaking the silence. He pointed to the big paper box on the bed and added, "Wear that, I'll wait for you downstairs"

I smiled genuinely at his loving gesture and strode towards his zone, startling him. I hid a giggle, "Thank you, you keep doing that and I'm sorry to tell you that I'd be tailing you for the rest of your life"

"I'd love that, no worries" he responded and I bit my lower lip.

Alec coughed nervously and scratched behind his neck. I arched an eyebrow, "What's the matter?"

He looked everywhere but me, "Nothing just-"

I nodded encouraging him to continue and he did, "I'm not used- I mean I...didn't stay up after fucking before"

This amused me, I should've feel depressed knowing he has been into other girls before but I didn't, because as he said I was the only lady he has respectedly woken up with, and send me to burst in a pool of giggles, "What?"

"Don't make fun of me" he chuckled as well.

"You're funny when nervous" I stated, my fits of amusement came to a instant stop when he dragged me by the waist and locked me in place, his hard member poking my abdomen.

He knows that I felt it jerked but didn't mind and whispered, "I might need to punish you then?" His eyes widened a bit maybe an idea popped into his mind.

My breath hitched at the hoarseness of his deep velvet voice as he continued, "Why didn't you told me that you're a..."

"Virgin?" I lowly asked.

He nodded.

"You don't need to know" I shrugged.

He sighed, disappointingly.

"What? I'm not better than your whores?" I suddenly snapped assuming that he didn't like it as the other slits he has been with - experienced.

"You are amazing Erin and don't ever think you're not. It's just that, I should've made it perfect for you" he comforted, drawing circles as he held my cheek.

My lips tugged to a smile, "It is perfect, it will always be perfect with you Alec" and I gave him a peck. My mind rushed to all we did this afternoon and it clicked. All good things come to an end eventually.

"Did you wrapped it?" I gasped with widened eyes that would leave my dark orbs falling off its hollows.

He furrowed his brows but then gulped nervously, omygod. I pushed him way harder than planned, "That simple detail! You forget?! God Alec!!"

"I didn't remember, shit" he cursed turning around for a second raising his hand through his hair and added, "are you on pills?"

I breathe frantically at the revelation. "I'm not on any pills", I finally muttered after a couple of seconds, trying to remember if I missed my tablets.

He looked so disturbed and walked back and forth opposite me, who just stood frozen, "We'll talk about it, just... dress first, I can't think with you like that... Shit" He cussed again.

I nodded as he walked out off the room leaving me on my own to get ready. Geez, why did I jumped into this situation?! I didn't need any controversy roaming around the media. What will my parents think of me? What will Cole do? To think he is Alec's long lost bestfriend?

Shoot me now, I'm definitely screwed anyways.

- - -

A/N: Chap 11 is a very short update, I tried writing this heated scene and I hope I didn't disappoint??? :)

So....Alec didn't used any wrapper.... *shrugs* anyways. ;)

"it takes two to tango but it takes one to wear a condom" - from Billion Dollar Man :P

Tell me how much you love the chapter! Please vote and comment my dear! :)

- lots of love, elayn