Epilogue: The Knight In Love

Song: Adam Levine and Chris Jamison performance - Lost without U

My stomache is churning and my mind is rushing in thoughts when a light tone interrupted, "You look beautiful honey"

I diverted my eyes from my own reflection to Olga. She looks ten years younger with that royal blue halter neck dress. It is laced with a slit from the right thigh that goes through a pool of her feet. The smile of hers is noticeable, who wouldn't be happy at a time like this? Her youngest child is meant to marry the most handsome bachelor in NYC today. Just by the thought of it make a slight twitch on my lips. I can't believe that I'll get married at 27.

It was my birthday a week ago and it was a month since Alec's proposal. I couldn't believe how the things changed its course this fast. One time we were the most talked about couple in New York then he forgot me, our baby passed away and now we will be having the most extravagant wedding one could just dream of.

I inhaled a bunch and gave my mother a smile back, "You look better"

Olga held her hand to turn me around by the shoulder and hugged me tightly. No one would get tired of this kind of motherly hug. "I am so proud of you my love. It was just like this when your father and I got married"

I huffed at her sweetness and she released me. Holding me on arms length, "Mom for all I know you told that to Sofe in her wedding day"

She shook her head, "Sometimes Erin, miracles exist just like how history repeats itself"

My brows creased at her deep statement but did not probed any further. "Thanks Ghandi", I giggled.

The door creaked, disturbing the mother-daughter talk. I snapped my eyes and there stood Rach and Belle, which may I add are closer than a childhood friends would.

"Girls" I awed. The two are perfectly dressed and adorned with those mind blasting make up.

"You are welcome dear" Olga teased at my obvious surprise. As a top designer, my mother was the one to make the entourage's dresses while Sofi with Belle's help did the make ups.

I nodded with my brows raised, "I am clearly impressed, this got to be the wedding of the decade"

Olga pecked my cheek and excused herself saying thay Sofi needs a hand in managing the church as well as the flower arrangers.

Belle turned around with her arms raised after my mom left, "I feel like a young teenager again"

"Yeah she is" Rach shook her head and chuckled with me. Belle is ever gorgeous with the look that she never got a baby bump before. The blue skin tight mid thigh dress enhanced what needs to be enhanced and the thin strap made her skinny neckline show its perfection while her hair tucked in a clean bun.

Rach is just Rach, long wavy locks flowing freely while her edgy figure covered with the free flowing navy blue long gown but her asset of a chest is hugged by the white lace heart neck tube that drops so low, showing her great cleavage.

"Can I ask you why your in that robe?" Rach said as we finished our short laugh.

I shrugged my shoulders and faced the mirror again. I just got my hair and make up by Olga and her friend. My hair grew longer and flowed with a slight curl on my back while the make up is not too dark for more natural look. I haven't changed to my huge white dress yet, afraid to stain it or destroy the expensive one-day gown. Thankfully Olga didn't make me or Alec pay for it as she wanted to sponsor something for the wedding. Kevin demanded to help too but the proud side of Alec Brin ask him not to bother.