Returning Home

NSFW warning! You can skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable with that sort of stuff. The story picks up as normal after it.

__________

The drive home was shorter than George liked. Neither of them really knew what to say, though, and it was spent in silence.

As soon as they entered the apartment and George locked the door behind him, he was pushed against a wall.

Clay stood towering above him, blocking his escape. Not that George really wanted to escape - this moment had been relentlessly haunting his thoughts, not giving him a break even in his sleep.

Clay had been a mere thought plaguing his dreams up until now - an unattainable objective he constantly strived for. He'd been a torture to love, constantly slipping from George's fingers like sand when he thought they were getting close.

He felt his friend lean in. They were so close that he could smell a pleasant fragrance on him. It made him entranced, dazed. His head swirled and the only thing he wanted in the world was another kiss.

There was barely anything illuminating them in the dark apartment, bathing them in soft shadows. George snapped out of his haze, tugging at the hairs on the back of Clay's head and pulling him down.

Their lips met again, but this time it was more passionate. It heated up into a sizzling, burning kiss as it advanced. George felt a hand ride up under the fabric of his shirt. The fingers running across the bare skin of his body sent electricity prickling in every direction.

He threw his arms around Clay's shoulders as he was lifted off the ground and pressed against the wall. He wrapped his legs around the body holding him close to support himself, not once stopping or drawing back for air.

George desperately clung to Clay to steady himself. The world around him was swaying, making him feel intoxicated. Nothing existed besides them at the moment, so he allowed himself to lose his surroundings as he sunk deeper into the kiss.

An urgent sense of wanting was standing behind the soft caress of their lips. George felt it in the way Clay tugged at his clothes, pressing closer into him. It made his head spin and his face heat up, knowing just how much of an effect he was having on the man in front of him.

He pulled back from the kiss, panting for air. He watched Clay's flushed face, gasping for breath, but soon diving down to kiss a trail down his neck. He took his shirt, tossing it to the side with disregard.

The lack of clothes covering him from the lustful eyes of the man in front of him made him feel vulnerable. It was an exciting feeling, like experiencing something for the first time. The surge of mixed emotions rushed through his veins, snapping him out of his daze.

He hurriedly pulled Clay's hoodie off, admiring the view he thought he'd never see again. It was incredible, how unlikely he'd thought this moment was in the past. He believed the taste of Clay's lips against his and the warmth enveloping him, pushing him up against the wall in an urgency would forever be a figment of his imagination.

He felt small kisses and bites haphazardly trailing from his neck, down to his chest. It seemed as if the person giving them couldn't control himself. How his friend completely lost his composure at a mere touch made his heart race.

He leaned into the touch, wrapping his arms around him as he felt teeth gently grazing his collarbones. He gasped out when they brushed over a particularly sensitive spot, gripping his fingers tighter around the locks of the hair they were threaded in.

Clay seemed to notice this, returning to it over and over again with gentle bites and kisses. They were only amplified tenfold, though, as he kept taking advantage of the newfound spot to draw out quiet moans from George.