1

Guys I'm so happy to recreate this story. I hope you guys like the improvements too.

"Lance you were amazing tonight man!" Hunk says as he high fives Lance with a wide smile on his face, "thanks bud" Lance replies before picking up a water bottle. Lance wipes the sweat of his forehead. The distant screams of the crowd are heard from backstage, Lance smiles as he hears them, Lance loves his fan dearly because without them, he wouldn't be famous or preforming concerts, like tonight. he takes a sip of his water and relaxes on the couch backstage. Being a singer is so exhausting but Lance loves it, preforming on stage and doing meet and greets, giving autographs, and taking pictures. Lance loves for it all, seeing a smile on his fans faces make him so happy that people actually enjoy his music. "I've been thinking..." Hunk trails off looking at Lance, Lance turns to him and let's him proceed with his statement "how about you make a collab with another singer" Hunk says and Lance considers, "hmm, I don't know who though, neither you guys are singers and I don't really know anybody else" Lance says. It's true, Pidge was a technician that helps wires things up for his concerts, music videos, doing mic checks and so on and Hunk was his manager, he does all his bookings and such. Lance doesn't know other singers well because he mostly focuses on himself and his music, Hunk agrees and begins brainstorming and thinking about which singer he should pair Lance up with that would make a great song together.

Pidge comes in after gathering all the wires and such and relaxes next to Lance on the couch. "how was the concert?" Pidge asks "it was good, whole place was crowded" Lance says smiling "and nothing went wrong thanks to our tech genius" Lance adds looking at Pidge. "Pidge help me select someone to make a duet with Lance" Hunk said browsing looking at a list of singers as Pidge makes her to him to help him out. Lance and finishes his bottle and stretches against the couch, he's tired and just wants to go home and sleep. His eyes start to feel heavy and he shakes his head to shake his sleepiness away, he turns his head towards Hunk and Pidge who are still deciding. He hears them whispering and arguing about which is better known "Hunk I'm telling you, this guy totally matches his free spirit" Pidge argues and Hunk sighs "but I like this one, he seems mysterious and cool" he says, Pidge thinks for a while and huffs "fine, you win" she says looking defeated, "great I'll give him a call tomorrow" Hunk says happily and Lance groans and gets up so who are you pairing me up with?" he asks and Hunk smiles "just wait and see" he replies "now let's go, we're all tired" Hunk says as they all make their way out.

Flashes of cameras and screaming fans are everywhere as Lance steps out, being surrounded by people, he sighs and gets in the limo with Hunk and Pidge and drives off, totally exhausted, he leans against the window and drifts off a bit.