4

Lance, Lance, Lance, Lance.

Keith still can't wrap his head around who this Lance guy was and he didn't want to search him up because he didn't want to seem like a stalker and he also wants to figure it out himself. He groaned to himself. In a week he will meet up with this artist and he wasn't happy about it, Keith didn't want to collab with some mystery artist, especially one named Lance, it sound like a conceited person's name and he doesn't want to be involved with conceited and self centered people. It's irritating how a name could make Keith think so much and he hasn't got a clue of who it could be.

Keith sighed and gave up and slouched down on his couch and hummed a tune to himself. Considering if he should write a song for the both them or not, he might eventually when ideas decide to pop into his head. He ran a hand through his black hair and stared off into a daze. Remembering his life before becoming a musician, he remembered his life as a kid and his elementary school days to his middle school days and finally his high school days, god he hated school and was thrilled to finally leave all of those hell hole filled with hell spawns and strict teacher with loud and rude principles. He remembers the countless fights he got in especially with this James kid, that James kid got on Keith's nerves so much. Keith shook his head out of his thoughts and rested his head on a couch pillow and snuggled into it.

Keith growled when the name Lance popped into his head and the screamed into the pillow and threw it across the room and stormed to his room and grabbed his guitar and strummed a few strings angrily to get the stupid name out of his head.

Lance, Lance, Lance, Lance.

How Keith hated when things lingered in his head for no reason, or maybe this was a reason? I mean he was going to collab with this mystery guy, Keith paused his guitar playing and brainstormed again. Still refusing to search this guy up, he's stubborn.

Lance, Lance, Lance, Lance.