(prologue) it begins

Right now sonic was running around taking down every robot that Dr. Eggman sent his way. Sonic somehow enjoyed battling Eggman. Although he would prefer him to stop so his friends would be safe and all the innocent people would be to, The battles he had with Eggman seem to have brought excitement in Sonic's life.

Though what sonic didn't know was that today was going to be different for the blue blur. Sonic did not seem to notice one of Eggman's robots sneaking up behind him. And before he even knew it, something had been jabbed in the back of his throat! When he looked behind him he noticed a beard like robot was flying behind him. He noticed that the stinger part was connected to a little container that was connected to the robot altogether.

The little container looked like it had been carrying something. The container part of the robot was clear. This allowed the blue speed demon to notice that whatever liquid was put into his body was noticeably the color... baby-blue. All of a sudden sonic felt lightheaded. The blue devil was struggling to stay awake and just before he passed out he could hear the faint call of his best friend screaming his name.

~~~<>~~~<[Later]>~~~<>~~~

As Tails carried the five-year-old Sonic into their shared home, Tails used to the communicator wrist watch on his wrist to contact Shadow. The eight-year-old fox remembered how he was invited to shadow and Maria's wedding.

(Tails) Maybe if they work together they'll be able to take care of Sonic. And besides I'm pretty sure Maria will be able to keep Shadow from killing Sonic out of anger.

When shadow finally answered he seemed a little irritated but that was his normal attitude. Tales side with relief as he asked the Ultimate life form if he could come over. When shadow asked for the reason why tails simply told him that he would tell him once he got there.

When shadow finally arrived he asked Tails the reason why he invited him over. Tales then brought sonic over as he explained what happened to the blue blur. Shadow looked at Sonic as Tails picked him up and handed Sonic too him.

(Shadow) <I wonder how Maria will react when she sees Sonic?>