18. Carrot Cake

Leela's POV

Dakasi boys turned around to see the person who answered my question and they were shocked and surprised. 

I got curious and confused by their sudden reaction so I looked at it too and my brows furrowed.

The man just gave each of the Dakasi boys a death glare like they did something wrong and my eyes widen a little bit when his eyes darted on me. 

He walked slowly towards my way.

I didn't move, but I know that inside of me is trembling because of this person's aura.

"Who the fuck..." He's now in front of me. "Gave you the permission to ride this horse," His baritone voice and dark aura is giving me chills.

I swallowed hard and raised my brow. I also crossed my arms over my chest, "No one," I said with full of confidence.

He smirked, "Who are you?" he was about to hold my shoulders when Agust interrupted us.

He rolled my eyes on me before talking to this man.

"Let's go, we need to talk," Sabi ni Agust sa lalaking kararating lamang. Bago sila umalis ay binigyan muna ako ng masasamang tingin nito.

"I told you!" Nakalapit na pala sa 'kin si Riel at ngayon ay pinapagalitan ako.

Too early but my day was so fucked up already.

"Okay! I'm sorry!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Come on, that's enough," Jave told us. Nauna na rin silang maglakad at naka-sunod nalang ako. Pinasok na rin sa kulungan si Buttercup. 

I didn't follow them inside the house. I stayed in the pool to chill but I can't stop thinking about... that person.

It could be their... younger brother? I just felt like I already saw him.

I sighed. "I should stop thinking nonsense."

I was about to close my eyes to get a nap but I heard Jelly's voice.

"Hey," she called me. 

"What?" I asked coldly. Naiinis pa rin kasi ako kahit na they did it for me and I really appreciated it. It just that, Mamita's mad at us now. Really mad.

She sat down beside me, "Ang arte mo," That's her. She'll sounds sorry at first and when you respond to her, aartehan ka niyan and in the end, you'll be the one sorry.

I looked at her in the eyes and we both immediately laugh.