1.

I read in a college in America, I am a really a good student.I always wanted to go to the paris but I wouldn't because I am always busy studying.so I thought to go to the paris as a transfer student.

After I come to the paris, I just wanted to explore the country. When I was seeing Effel Tower, someone take my bag and I was like, "Oh my god.. I had money and clothes in that bag but thank god my phone is in my pocket but still..."

after that I wouldn't see anything because I was upset about earlier.I thought to find the place,that I will be living. Since I am a transfer student, I will be sharing the home with someone, so I am excited to meet that person.

When I asked so many person and find my home, I rang the bell *ding-dong*.when someone open the door, "Hi! My name is Sara and I will be staying here." I said with a smiley face but he just ignored her and say,"this is your room."

after that I studied him for a couple of seconds, he is a very handsome but he is the type of person, who just want to be done with this and a quite person.like, he has no interest to know something.after that,someone came and "don't mind him, he is always like that." say that to me with a friendly voice.

I said,"its ok, I didn't mind." with a smiley face.after a second later, I studied him,he is a very friendly person a person who is flirtly too.after that I had lunch with the two of them and I asked,"are you his brother??" I asked the friendly one while looking at him.

"Yes he is my brother, his name is Andy and my name is Austin.what about you?" he said while looking at me. "My name is Sara, I am from america, actually." I said.then he said,"Oh really, I really love america." he said with a excited look."I can tell, while looking at you" I said.

After taking breakfast, I called my parents and told them what happend earlier.they said, they gonna send some moneys.after that I watched tv. I was kinda hungry, so I thought to eat some street foods with a little bit of money I had in my pocket.

When I was buying some street foods, someone bump to me and when my phone was falling, who bumped to me, catch it."Thank you for-"I stopped at that moment, when I saw that, he is "Austin" I said when I saw him."yes its me and I am sorry I bumped into you"  "its totally okay" I said.

After that I saw that he is here to buy some street food.so when we were done buying,we walk together.when we were walking, "wanna explore paris??" he asked with smirk in his face."yeah sure"I said with a curious face.

After we were talking and seeing places by riding Austin's bike.we had ice cream,after having ice cream, he said,"you know, you are so beautiful. When I look at you I can't move my head to the other side."he said that while looking at me.

A/N
{I hope you guys liked my story. If you liked it then please comment and vote}