4.

"Oh no!!! I look so thin.I should eat regularly and eat he-" "Sara hurry up!we going to be late". before I could finish my sentence they interpput me.after I get ready I went to my college and was attending my classes properly.

After a couple seconds later I got hungry and was hoping that the class end early today.after classes end I went to the cafeteria.

as usual Austin is sorrunded my girls and Andy was eating alone.I don't care what Austin does now because I don't have the time to think about that.

when I saw that,Andy is eating alone.I feel so sad for him because he is always alone but since I always study, I can't make any friends.I thought to ask Andy if he is okay with me seating here.

" Umm. . . .can I seat here since I don't like to be alone and I don't know anyone here??"I said hoping he could say yes.
"Yeah sure" he said. "Umm. . . . I was thinking about improving  my art so I make a shedule that, every weekend I will sketch. " I said."oh okay good for you." he said.

"So how about, you sketch with me.you will be my model and I will be you model.it will be fun if you join me.and it will good for your brain to take a break from everything." I said with hope and excitement. "No I have to study" he said.

~~~*~~~

Oh no the bell rang, lets go to the classroom. we went to the classroom and it was math's class so I had to pay extra attention to the class

the classes end, and we were walking on the street. It was a nice day so I was cheerful. I grabbed Austin and Andy's hand and ran faster.

"Please ran faster with me both of you,I am very happy today." I said with my best puppy face.they didn't say anything and just ran with me.

When I went home,I washed my face and layed in the bed and take a nap.

After that,I woke and have some snacks.I thought to study a little a bit today because I was tired.when I was studying, I wouldn't understand this.

so I thought to take some help from you tube but my phone was off.so I thought to ask Andy because he is good in maths.

"No" he said with tired face.I can see that he is a lot tired because of school and study. so I thought to not to bother him.when I was getting out I remember, that he said no about the sketching schedule and I badly need a model in fainting

So I thought to take advantage of his tiredness."you want me get out right???"I said. "Hella yes" he said."then say yes that you will be my fainting weekend." I said. "someone should taking advantage from you" he said with a pissed off face.

"Will you or not. if you say no I will be here and disturb you until morning." I said with a fake smirk in my face. "ufff   okay,yes I will do it." he said and pushed me outside of his room.

After that, I went to my room and watch my phone for bit then I fall asleep.

🌻Commet🌻
🌻Vote🌻
🌻Share🌻

🌹Princess2757🌹