5.part-2

"Why don't you join us?" I said hoping for a yes."no!never!!"he said as he stand up and was walking to his room but then I grabbed him.

"Please Austin!!It will be a big help.please!!!!!!" I didn't stop until he say yes.yayy!!victory.

after drinking a orange juice, we went to the terrace to see the view. It was fabulous.

We painted for like an hour. I was still energetic but Austin and Andy was tired so I thought to end it here.

I was so and then I had to study. Oh god.I don't want to study today.

I quickly changed my cloths because my cloths have been into a painting shower.^^

I came down stairs to watch tv because I was tired.I saw that Austing is seating there watching something.

I squint my eyes to see and he was watching cartoons.

I sat in the sofa beside him.he didn't noticed because he was watching that. "Bhoooo!!!!!" I shout as I wided my eyes.

He looked at me normally. "Why did you think I could be scared" he said with a grin crossed over his face.

"Whatever" I said as I look over.as I looked over he changed the channels."I saw it already Austin"I said with a smile.

"Like seriously you watch cartoons?? You just got taller but you are still a child" I said. I saw that he was coming closer to me.I blocked him by my hands

"Wanna see what a child can do?" he said to me."I don't want to see.show to someone else"I said as I pushed him backwards.

I just hate him. No I don't hate him but there some moments that I couldn't bear him.

I stand up and went to my room.I was so tired, I thought to take a nap for a while then I will make dinner.

After half an hour later I woke up becuase of my alarm.I feeled so refreashed.

I was so cheerful and energetic. I was feeling great.

I went downstair to make dinner but I saw that the both of them are making dinner because I was sleeping.

I walked as slowly as I could. Gosh I like to prank sooo much.as I was walking there was water on the ground and I ddin't saw it.I camed close to them but I sliped and

They both grabved on my waist with one hand because they were cooking with the another hand.