2

After hearing that, I kissed him. I know it that,he was flirting but I still did it.after that, we went back to home.
After coming back, I lay in my back and tried to sleep but couldn’t because I was thiking about what happened earlier.so I thought to watch tv in the living room.

When I went there, I saw that Andy is seating there,watching tv.when I went there and seat beside him,"you can watch the tv"he said and was leaving the room,then I said,"no its ok, lets watch the tv together and I don't like seating alone." then he sat on the sofa again.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I said while watching the tv."I don't feel like sleeping.what about you?"he said. "Same " I said while smiling.when we were watching tv, I saw that,he fall asleep in my shoulder. I didn't put him down, because I was not trying to wake him up.

When I wake in the morning, I saw that I am lying in my bed.I was shock,I don't know how. when I was having breakfast, thinking about earlier,Andy saw me thinking about something and he knew what I was thinking so he said,"I put you in your bed, when I woke in the midnight."
"Oh.. um...thank you." I said.

When I was getting ready to go to my new college,I was thinking how could I go there.I mean it is not so far from here,but I don't know the path.so I say this to Austin and "What college you transferred in??" he asked. when I said the name, "Same!!"

Then he said,"wanna got to the college with us???"."yeah..sure "I said.when we were walking in the road," will you come with us everyday,I feel lonely witout you"Austin said with a smirk on his face."If Andy is okay with this"I said. Then he said,"he is okay with this"

After we came to our classroom,we sat beside each other.I sat i. The middle of them.when we were in the class, he was kept on flirting with other girls, include me.I was getting annoyed, so I tell the teacher to change my seat with Andy,because he was the only one I know in the class.

I told that to the teacher and the move the seat with him,I was so happy that, I don't have to hear his talk and I can have attention in the class. when the class ended, I went to the cafeteria to eat.When I was finding a seat to eat,I saw that Austin is seating with many girls.

When I first saw him, I thought that he is a nice guy but he is a player.so I went to him and "I need to talk to you after class end Austin" said that to him and sat on the only seat that was empty and eating my food.

a boy came and seat infront of me and was flirting with me, so I get up. when I was walking away from that guy,someone grabbed my hand.

A/N
{I hope you guys liked my story and if you liked it then please comment and vote}