A New Semester!

It's A New Semester!!

Wanwan's POV
"It's a new semester."Wanwan shouted. She was hyped to go the her new school with her friends. Currently, she was living with her friends a.k.a Ling, Baxia and Zilong. For the first day of school, they woke up early to get ready. Baxia is the oldest among all of them. Second comes Ling then Zilong then me, I  am the youngest.

Ling POV
I am also super happy to go to the Cadia Riverlands School. I call it C.R school for Short. We didn't have our timetables yet  so we just grabbed our lunchboxes, pencil case and textbooks!! Hopefully our teacher doesn't go too hard on us. Hehehe.

Zilong POV
Well, I'm super tired and to me school sucks alot. I dont know why Ling and Wanwan likes school. Maybe just to see cool girls and boys? But their already in a relationship right? I just changed and got my stuff. I didn't even bother getting my joke book bacause my jokes sucks. "Yea, I know your jokes sucks!!" Wanwan and Ling shouted. Yea yea, that's why I dont bring my joke book.

Baxia POV
I agree with you Zilong I don't like school either. I'm like the person who sits in the back seat and pick my nose all day.

I took all of them to school because it's just a 2 minutes walk, it's just a stone throw away from our house.

When we reached, we had a little exam. It is for the teachers to know which class to put you in. I and Wanwan's grades are almost the same but we were different age so we were not at the same class. We do sometimes bump into each other during our classes.

Zilong POV
Arghhhh. The beginning semester exam again. I'm telling you, the exams are so hard. I usually just rage so I and Baxia go to the same class.

Ling POV
After all that,I got my timetables so I don't know about the others though