Weekends-Part 2

WANWAN POV
In the clothes outlet, I found a nice coat for Ling. It fits Ling alot, makes him look like a gentleman. It was not cheap, but I felt it really looked good, so I bought it for Ling as a present. I didn't want to tell him yet until I got back so I kept it in my little bag. "What you bought,Wanwan?" Ling asked me. "Oh,I just bought a blouse for myself nothing much" I replied. "Don't spend too much money ok? Your not working yet I can pay for it." He added up. He cares about how I spend my money, such a kind man. "Uhmm I need to go to the toilet, I will meet you guys in here in a while" Zilong said. Ling let him go so we just continued shopping.  After a while he got back. Then we went to the top floor which is the theater hall. There were tons of halls more than 30 so we discussed what movie we wanted to watch.

Ling POV
"Why not we watched Mission Possible?" (I actually just made that up haha XD) I asked them. They nodded and I lined up to buy the tickets while Baxia and Zilong went to get some popcorn. After 3 minutes I got the tickets and went to Wanwan, then I went to see Baxia and Zilong. "The popcorns are sold out" Zilong shouted. I knew that we needed something to munch on during the movie so I let Wanwan, Zilong and Baxia into the theater hall and I went downstairs to get some snacks.

After 15 minutes
The movie has started and I rushed into the hall. I got some McDonala (Not sponsored so I don't have the rights to put the real word in) I got 3 boxes of Large french fries and 20 chicken nuggets so we can share. "How much was it?" Wanwan asked me. "It's now expensive please don't worry" I replied while patting her head. The movie was very long so we needed lots of snacks.

After the movie
"The movie was great" Baxia said. All of us agreed after the movie it was already 11pm so it's very late. We wanted to stay longer but most of the shops are closed. So we headed back home. When we reached home, Wanwan gave me a coat. To me the coat looked very nice. So I asked her "Where did you get this from?" She replied to me that she secretly bought it just now. I don't know what I should be feeling at that point, should I be mad that she bought such an expensive coat for me or should I be grateful. I chose to be grateful and advised her not to buy such an expensive clothing for me. Then we went to bed together.