Weekends-Part 1

Narrator
So after several days, it is Friday. Ling, Wanwan, Zilong and Baxia went to school together as usual.

Ling POV
"It's Friday. Where should we go after school" I said. Wanwan said we should go to the mall. Baxia said we should go and watch a movie. Zilong said "Why not we go to the beach yea. We can see some nice girls". "Is that a joke or your being serious. If that is a joke, your joke sucks." I replied. Since Baxia wanted to watch a movie, and Wanwan wanted to go to the mall, we can go to the mall to watch a movie. Bam! Amazing. So we reached school and we went to our class.

Wanwan POV
"I am so excited to go to the mall with all of us" I thought. I want to go shopping, buy some ice cream, stock up our groceries and also, I can watch a movie. How great is that, I must dress nicely to impress Ling. One day, I hope to be with Ling all the time.

Baxia POV
"Are you excited for tonight?" I asked Zilong. "Yea, but going to the beach and looking at girls is better" Zilong replied.
"All you want is a girlfriend, hopefully you are not pervert. Or else your girlfriend will slap your face" I said. Zilong gave me a fake smile and said "Haha.

After school
Ling POV
We walked back home together to bathe and get our fresh clothes instead of wearing our uniform to a mall. After we reached home, I let the others bathe and I went to check what we needed to buy as our groceries. After I got all of them, I wrote it in my phone so that I could remember. Then, all of them bathe finished so I went in. We dressed in nice comfy clothes and went off, Baxia had a van that looked like this

 We dressed in nice comfy clothes and went off, Baxia had a van that looked like this

Copyright.
It was raining cats and dogs outside and the van was parked few steps away from our apartment. Baxia used his shield and covered us when we were walking there. We got there before the rain got more heavy. Then, Baxia drove us to the Mall. C.R mall. (Not Comfort Room Mall) We first went to buy groceries, there is a small supermarket on the ground floor of the mall. We jammed there for around 30 minutes to get our groceries. Baxia was kind enough to pay for us.

Wanwan POV
After the groceries shopping, I took Ling and the others to the clothes outlet, I saw a cute dress and asked Ling to try it on. He replied "Hey, no dress I won't be happy ok?' I looked down and said "Ok" I found a very nice blouse for myself.