During/After Recess

Wanwan POV
It's our first recess time in this semester!! I invited Ling to follow me because I'm a little shy. Ling and I sat on the same table, we chatted and ate at the same time. Zilong and Baxia were also eating but they were on the other side of the canteen.

Ling POV
"Where should we go after school Wanwan?"I asked. She told me that there is a nearby food court so we plan to go there for lunch. After my breakfast I went to see what Zilong and Baxia were doing. Well, Zilong left his lunchbox in the class and Baxia had to share with him, so I am scared they would get hungry so I bought them a bowl of noodles.

Zilong POV
"Thank you Ling, your the best" I said with a smile on my face. I patted her back while telling her to go back and entertain Wanwan. "Ahh, Wanwan suggested there is a nearby food court we should go to after school. Do you guys wanna tag along?" Ling asked me. "I think Wanwan asked you out for a date without us. I don't wanna be a third-wheeler" I replied. Baxia said "I wanna follow Zilong, he has something to show me too!"

After school
Kringgggg (The bell rung)

Ling POV
It was already after school but the teacher decided to ask us to do 1 more page before she ends the class. I saw Wanwan waiting outside my class. After 2 minutes we could go, Wanwan rushed to me and grabbed my hand while asking me to follow her. So I did what she told me to do. We walked for about 5 minutes until we saw the food court. We sat down on a table and Wanwan said "Order whatever you want Ling, it's my treat." I replied "Wanwan, Is this a date?" She started to blush and said Kinda. Well the answer is yes to me. When the food came, she kept on staring at me, I don't feel very comfortable so I just continued to eat my food. I think someone really loves me for once.

Wanwan's POV
Dammit I think he realized that I love him. I just couldn't help but just stare at him. He looked uncomfortable when I did that, so I just ate me food quickly before he can say anything. After our lunch, I held his hand and asked him, do you love anyone? He replied 1 word "You." In that moment, my brain was celebrating, I could not hold it back so I gave him a big hug. And whispered at his ear "I love you too" I held his hands and slowly walked home togather.