𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙|

"Here I come again!"

You said to yourself as your legs led you behind the school's doors. Hallways were full of students in a hurry as always. You ran up to your class to not be late, unfortunately, or more like luckily Iida was standing right in the doors to see if everyone is in class. His eyes automatically went on you.

Iida: Y/n! You should be in the classroom 10 minutes ago!

A stupid smile showed up on your face.

Y/n: Chill Sonic boy, it's still 5 minutes until the class will start

You said as you walked passed him inside the classroom. Suddenly he gently dragged your shoulder.

Iida: Y/n, please show more respect for school! And please call me by my name

Y/n: Nah, im good, sonic boy.

You smirked and continued walking to your seat as you heard Denki and Kirishima laugh. Iida sighed and sat down. Your desk was right in the middle, Denki was sitting in front of you and Kirishima Back. On the left, it was Sero and Tsuyu on the right. Unawares Kaminari tapped on your desk to catch your attention, you looked up at him with questioning face.

Y/n: What's up?

Denki: Uh... Well, did you finish your homework? I completely forgot.

He smiled nervously as his hand went on the back of his head.

Y/n: wait... We had homework?

Denki: I could except that...

You looked around the classroom to check if someone would give you their homework to copy.

Y/n: Kiri...

Kirishima: I didn't do this either, im sorry...

He was too precious to be mad at him.

Y/n: No no no! It's okay!

You turned your head to the green-haired girl next to you.

Y/n: Tsu, pleaaaaseeeee?

Tsuyu: Im sorry Y/n, I left my books at home

You sighed and looked at the clock, you still had about 3 minutes. There was only one person that you were sure they did the homework. Iida. You slowly stood up and made your way to his desk. It was really awkward to ask him for help when you were always teasing him.

Y/n: U-ugh, uhm... Sonic boy- Ah! I mean Iida...

He looked up at you.

Iida: What is it?

You sighed and looked down.

Y/n: i... I forgot to do the homework... and... CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASE COPY YOURS!?

He was clearly surprised by your question.