|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛|

You nodded and watched Aizawa leaving your three alone. You looked back at the boys.

Katsuki: So, is my face that "durable"

He laughed.

Y/n: I had no idea what else I could say!

Katsuki: Eh whatever, now im just gonna continue beating Kaminari's ass-

He looked at the place where Denki was sitting before, well he used his chance and sneaked out when you were talking with Bakugo.

Katsuki: DAMN YOU KAMINARI!

...

It was Monday today. You and Bakugo didn't even try to talk about before. You were too scared. As always you were sitting in class until Kirishima and Kaminari came inside. You smiled at them but someone other caught your attention, it was Bakugo that was right behind them. All of them quickly came to you.

Kirishima: Soooo Y/n...Are you and Bakugo dating? Are you his girlfriend? How long have you two been in love? Did he asked you out or was it you? Do you wanna get married? What about kids?

You were so confused that you actually couldn't help but laugh.

Katsuki: S-shut up shitty face, it just happened.

He looked down.

Y/n: Yeah... I wasn't expecting that...

Katsuki: That was you that started!

Y/n: Me? You kicked me in the butt!

Mineta: B-b-butt?!

A small grape boy came from nowhere and quickly looked down at your butt. Kirishima and Denki quickly reacted by saying that he can't say such things to girls and especially not you.

Katsuki: Yeah but you started the whole fight!

He continued.

Y/n: Well it was self-defense! You laid on the top of me and kissed me!

Katsuki: And you kissed back!

You didn't know what to say. You felt how your cheeks were burning.

Katsuki: Ha! See? You have nothing to say now.

You wanted to say something back but suddenly someone came to the two of you. It was a blue-haired guy with glasses. Obviously, it was a Tenya.

Tenya: U-uh ahem! Y/n...

You turned around to face him.

Y/n: Yes?

Tenya: Can we talk?

Y/n: Sure-

Suddenly Katsuki cuts you off.

Katsuki: Hey, sonic boy. You better stay away from her

Tenya: Excuse me, I just want to talk with Y/n. You can't tell me to stay away from my classmate.

Katsuki: pfft, well im her boyfriend so I can control who she's talking with.

Your face was all red, you didn't expect him to say such a thing.

Tenya: Y/n, is that true?

You didn't know what to say. You do like Bakugo but it all was too fast. You looked up at Bakugo and saw a smirk on his face.