|C𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚|

It has been some days now. You stopped teasing Iida a bit because you were still thankful for what he did. It was Sunday now which means no school. Your parents are currently in Tokyo so you will just stay in the dorms. It was 12:32 now so you were already downstairs just chilling while scrolling through your phone until you felt someone standing right behind you. You looked up and saw this usual angry look on Bakugos face.

Y/n: What's up Katsuki?

Katsuki: Ugh, I don't wanna go to my parents today. They are annoying and no one is here. I'm bored I wanna do something.

Y/n: I swear to god, after our last training you blasted my face like 5 times

Katsuki: Dumbass, I don't mean training. I want to stress out.

Y/n: Hmmm what about you just sit down here? We can watch some movies or something.

He nodded slightly as he sat next to you and tried to find some movie.

Y/n: You can choose, im okay with everything.

He didn't respond and just played the movie.

Y/n: Wait wait wait!

You yelled as he jumped.

Katsuki: Dumbass! Don't scare me like that!

Y/n: We cant watch a movie without popcorn!

He sighed and stopped the movie.

Katsuki: Quick.

You nodded as your legs hurried to the kitchen where you could find the snacks in a 'secret' place that only you and some of your friends knew about. You couldn't find the popcorn but there were many other snacks so you just picked up some randoms and got back to Bakugo.

Y/n: I couldn't find the popcorn but I got some other snacks!

Katsuki: Whatever.

You rolled your eyes at his response and sat down on the couch but you felt something uncomfortable.

Katsuki: Ow! Shitty face get off!

You looked down and noticed Bakugos legs laying on the place you were sitting on before.

Y/n: No, you get off! I was sitting here before!

Katsuki: Yeah right, before

He laughed and stayed in his position as he played the movie again.

Y/n: Ugh Dummy...

Katsuki: What did you say!?

Y/n: Nothing!

You laughed to yourself and sat down on the floor which wasn't very comfortable but you stayed there for a couple of minutes until you got an idea.

Y/n: Oh no~ the floor is so cold and uncomfortable!

You said dramatically to catch Bakugos attention. He looked at you but ignored it but you didn't give up.

Y/n: It would be so nice if I could sit on a comfy couch...

This time you said that much louder to annoy him. He gave you an irritated look.

Katsuki: Ugh! Fine! Just shut up already.

A big smile appeared on your face as you finally sat down on a comfy couch. In fact, Bakugo gave just a little tiny bit of space but it was still better than nothing. You tried to follow along with the movie until Bakugo kicked you. It was obvious that he did that on a propose. You tried to ignore it but he did that more and more so you gave him a 'death' look.