|ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6|

"Y-y/n? What are you doing here?!"

Your eyes widen as you saw Iida sitting on his bed.

Y/n: T-Tenya! Im so so so so so so sorry! I used my quirk without thinking where exactly I want to go.

Tenya: I-i see... But why would you teleport?

Y/n: Well...

You started thinking if you should tell him about what happened or not. The ultimate answer was to not tell him since you knew what would happen. Iida would immediately react and try to help which would make chaos.

Y/n: Well i...I g-got scared of a spider on my wall and I accidentally teleported.

You laughed nervously.

Tenya: a-alright...

It was awkward for a good minute.

Tenya: U-ugh I can walk you to your dorm if you want...

At first, you wanted to say no but then the thought of Bakugo waiting in front of your doors kinda creeped you out.

Y/n: If it's not a problem...

Tenya: Of course it's not

A warm smile appeared on his face which immediately made you feel better. He stood up from his bed and walked towards the doors. He slowly opened them and waited for you to go first like a real gentleman. When you stepped out of his room, you nervously looked around.

Tenya: Hey...are you okay? You seem kinda...nervous...

Y/n: O-oh! Im just tired. Thanks for asking.

He nodded and walked through the corridors with you. You two were silent almost the whole time but then you decided to start a subject.

Y/n: Hey...im sorry for Bakugo...He is mean but I promise that he isn't a bad person

Tenya: You don't have to apologize. Im used to the fact that he calls me some stupid nicknames but I know he isn't bad at all. You know, everyone has as many bad things as good things in themselves.

He smiled which surprisingly made you blush a little. You felt safe with him. The good atmosphere disappeared when you noticed Bakugo waiting by your doors. When he heard steps, his eyes quickly went on you.

Katsuki: Y/n i-

You cut him off since you didn't want Tenya to know.

Y/n: Oh hi Katsuki

You tried your best to smile and act natural but your weird voice kinda exposed you.

Y/n: You should go to your room and rest, now.

He gave Tenya a death glance and did as you said. You and Iida waited for Bakugo to leave.

Y/n: Thank you for walking me here, Tenya

You smiled happily.

Tenya: No problem...

Y/n: good night.

You were about to close your doors but Iida nervously stopped you.

Tenya: Y/n, wait!

Your eyes meet Iida's again.

Y/n: yes?

He quickly fixed his glasses.

Tenya: W-well, do you want t-to s-study with me tomorrow? N-not like date of course! And if...Bakugo agrees...

You knew that Bakugo would freak out that you spend more time with Iida that him but it was a perfect chance to show him, that you are not scared of him at all.

Y/n: Of course! And im sure Bakugo is...not going to have anything against it

You smiled as he sighed in relief.

Tenya: well...see you tomorrow then.

You nodded and watched as he headed back to his dorm. After a while, you finally closed the doors and lay down on your comfy bed.

"Date with Iida..." You thought. "Wait no! It's not a date, girl you have a boyfriend!" You said to yourself as you hugged your pillow.

"But..."

"Is he really worth it...?"