Chapter 5

Your PoV

I woke up feeling a little lazy to get up. The sunlight coming through my window made me go off my bed and close the blinds. I decided to get in my bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I grabbed my phone on my nightstand and went out of my room.

It's almost nine, I was actually planning to have a morning walk but I just don't feel like doing it right now.

"Good morning unnie," I said as I saw her come out from the kitchen.

"Morning, I was about to wake you. I cooked us breakfast," she said which surprised me.

"You do?"

"Yeah, let's eat. I texted Mom, I said we'll go there to pack our stuff then we can just move it tomorrow." Chaeyoung unnie said.

"Okay, I don't have much stuff anyway," I said.

Unnie and I walked into the kitchen and I saw the food she prepared. We brought it to the living room where we decided to eat. I opened the TV and put some show on while we were eating.

"So, how's your room? Anything else you need that you don't have? We can buy you some furniture too." Unnie said.

"Just had a hard time sleeping so I went Live last night. But maybe because I'm just getting used to the room. Also, I just need a bookshelf for my books..." I said as my eyes were set on the TV.

"Okay, we can get it tomorrow, maybe."

I looked at Chaeyoung unnie and she was also eating but her eyes were on her phone. I didn't want to see what she was doing but It was too late and I got a glimpse of who she was talking to.

"Unnie, you've been busy lately. Why not go out on a date with Mina unnie?" I asked.

She's chatting with Mina unnie. And to be honest, I feel guilty because unnie always chooses to be with me. The only time she's with Mina unnie is when they hang out with the other unnies. The recent was the time we went to Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie.

"What?"

"I say... maybe go out, or maybe we can ask her to go out with us. You always check on me, I'm fine. I'm not a kid anymore." I said trying to make it sound lighter as I chuckled.

She just sighed maybe she realized that I was right. Which I really am. I get that she's my sister and wants to be on my side, but there are things that I should handle on my own.

Honestly, I'm still thinking about the time she agreed to talk to Ashley's parents and just settle. I get she wants to protect me but this is just making me feel more guilty.

I just can't tell her, I know she'll be sad, maybe thinking that I don't appreciate what she gives to me. But that's not it.

"Okay, next time. I just told her that we're busy because we are moving, and she said she understand it. Even tho, I still need to give her time." Chaeyoung unnie said.

"Yeah, maybe we can invite her here in the house too once we are done moving."

"That's right."

-------------------

We are now in our mom's house to pack our things, mostly Chaeyoung unnie stuff. I was surprised when Tzuyu unnie and Dahyun unnie also came. They said they told Chaeyoung unnie they wanted help, also because they had free time.

"I doubt you guys will help, You're here because of mom's cooking, aren't you?" I teased making Chaeyoung unnie and mom laughed.

Junghoon is in his school so it's just mom in here. I got sad since she's here alone. But she said it was fine because she had things to do like taking care of Junghoon's plants.