Chapter 13

Third Person

"That's it for today! Great job girls! We didn't expect we could finish this whole it all this one day. The next shoot will be the first episode, are you excited?" The director asked as the other staff started to pack up. Jihyo and Y/N are with the director as they check how they've been throughout the shooting.

"I am excited! This show sounds so great, especially since we can get to be with the other artists of this company." Y/N said.

"I love your energy Y/N, keep that up! No wonder why you were chosen in this project, and you two have the best chemistry!" The director said which made Y/N chuckle while Jihyo's smiling like crazy.

"I'm excited too, especially since this is something new to me. Hope soon we get to have a show with the other girls!" Jihyo said.

"That'll be multiple greatness! I'll leave you two, great job!"

As the director left, Jihyo and Y/N walked to their dressing room as they were also getting ready to go back to their home. Or at least what they thought. Both girls were hoping they can get to have a little time more before go home to their houses but neither of them can't say a word or ask each other.

Y/N grabbed her bag and pretended to look for something from it but for real, she was just spoiling herself a little time with Jihyo for more.

Suddenly there was a knock on their door and the door went open revealing their manager.

"Y/N are you ready? I'll ready the car outside."

Y/N could only bite her lip as she sighed mentally. This isn't how she imagined their day together would end. Sure they had time together the whole day, and one during lunch and it was something she enjoyed and would linger in her mind but she wants more!

"Uhh actually, manager Kris, is it okay if I'll bring Y/N back to their house instead?" Jihyo asked which made Y/N look at her.

It was unexpected, really! Y/N can't think of what she should feel. Surprise? Confuse? They didn't have anything planned after the schedule, right?

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, I have my car outside too."

"Okay then. Have fun girls, Y/N, tell your sister you'll be home for a while, you don't want her to worry."

"Yup, Aunt Kris. Thank you!"

As their manager left, Y/N looked at Jihyo with a smile tugging her lips. At this point, she can't hide it. She knows she has to, but it is hard especially if it's unexpected.

"Uhm, unnie where are we going?" Y/N asked.

"Oh. There's a new shop a few streets away that I wanna check out. It's been a long time since we shopped together, right?"

Y/N smiled and nodded. The moments before started to flashback on her, the same goes the feeling she felt the first time she realized she's into the leader. But then her excitement faded as she was also reminded with the same rejection she felt before.

"Why? Don't you wanna go? I thought you'd be excited." Jihyo said as she saw that Y/N's smile and the sparks on her eyes that she enjoyed for only a second started to disappear.

Y/N brushed her thoughts off as she mustered her smile back.

"Nope, I want to go too. Maybe I can buy something new there. What shop is it anyway?"

"You'll find soon."

The two girls went out of the building. They both go to Jihyo's car and Jihyo on the other hand is sweating even if she knows she's the one who planned this all.

"You got everything, you didn't forget anything in the building, right?" Jihyo asked as she fastened her seatbelt and looked at Y/N beside her who also just got her seatbelts on.

"Yup. Anyway, may I know why you suddenly thought of going to that new shop you are saying? Are you buying something for yourself?" Y/N curiously asked and looked at the older as she started to pull the car off the parking lot.

"Nope, for my sister. I'll be visiting them next week, gotta have something. Could you help me buy her a gift?"

"Oh, okay that's fine."

"I heard it's a famous brand, they have several branch around but this one is their newest. We should go check that out, sure you'll like it too."

Y/N just nodded as she trusted the leader. A few minutes later, they stopped at a jewelry shop which brought back Y/N's memories instant.

"Let's go."

Y/N removed her seatbelt and went out to follow her leader inside the shop. As they walked in, they were greeted by the store owner and the other staff. They greeted back and Y/N eyes soon wandered the whole place.

"Y/N, come here," Jihyo called.

Y/N followed and trailed behind the older. As they searched for the gift that Jihyo would give to her sister, Y/N caught something that made her stop and stare at it for a minute.

"Hi ma'am, would you like to buy our couple necklace?"

"No, no, I already got one before," Y/N said as she smiled awkwardly at the staff.

"Y/N, you got any?" Jihyo asked as she already bought a gift for her sister.

"Nope, but it's fine. You're done?"

Jihyo nodded and looked at the necklace that she saw Y/N was looking at a while ago. She realized it was the same necklace they bought before.

"Oh, you have it here too," Jihyo said to the staff.

"Yes, ma'am! It's actually a trendy couple necklace. Isn't it beautiful? I think it'll look so beautiful with you, ma'am."

"Oh, I already have one," Jihyo said as she showed her necklace that she's been wearing since day one.

Y/N was caught surprise, she never saw or expected that the older still has it.

"It looks just so beautiful with you ma'am! Great choice, sure your partner really has a taste! Stay stronger to you and your partner ma'am!" the staff said.

Jihyo turned red as she couldn't say a word to correct the staff. But Y/N on the other hand was quick to laugh it all and correct the staff.

"Actually I was the one who gave it to her. It sure looks nice to her, I didn't know you still wear that unnie." Y/N said.

"O-of course, I mean it looks cute."

"Well, I guess it also works as a friendship necklace right?" Y/N said and smiled at Jihyo.

Jihyo smiled back and nodded as she looked at the staff who didn't know what to feel right now. Ashamed? Curious? Happy? They didn't know.

"By the way, thank you for your service! You sure have the best product here. We'll be coming back soon for sure." Jihyo said before they both walked out of the shop and went to Jihyo's car.

The car was filled with utter silence until Y/N cut it.

"Unnie... I hope everything on us is fine." Y/N said which made Jihyo look at her.

"What?"

"I just... I just hope that didn't bring something back, I mean if ever it made you feel awkward-"

"Y/N no, it's fine. The reason I wear it is because you gave it and you're right... It's a friendship necklace."

"Y-yeah, well it's not like I gave you that. We bought it together." Y/N chuckled.

"Right. Where's yours anyway?" Jihyo asked curiously, hoping the younger still had it.

"I still have it. But I haven't worn it, I'm afraid that I'll break it or something, you know?"

Jihyo just nodded, quite happy that the younger still had the necklace.

"Should we go back now? Your sister is probably waiting for you."

Y/N chuckled at the way Jihyo said it and the way she rolled her eyes.

"We better be."